Near death Experience

Mayhem

Zenith
Hi all,

Thought about sharing this for a while, this forum seems the place to do so.
Where others in my short time here will not ridicule me.
The truth is what i speak.
May be it as short as i can.

From memory it was 2007.
As usual i went down to the carpark to pay my dues easy done, undescript before and no inherent memories. Many times.

A small hut contained a parking officer collecting, as i worked later if i didnt get the ticket stamped,
as i finished after midnight i would be stuck inside.

So i go down an per normal, now this was a few years ago if i had of been staring at my phone, this would not exist. I am about 5 metres from the small hut and a utitliy van is parked almost right adjacent to the door. I think nothing of it.

Something i cannot explain it reveres at speed, i think i was almost centimetres from going under the back of the utiltiy. As it stopped the driver was unaware but the passenger was white "u nealy fucking killed him".

As i have a stressful job took a few hours and then i had a few visions.

Alas a Physic i have consutled years ago, who said i have and will live to around 90, 3
bracelets, im not so sure. It ma ybe closing in on me, you feel your own body.

It was so close

Mayhem

Zenith
Hi all,

Thought about sharing this for a while, this forum seems the place to do so.
Where others in my short time here will not ridicule me.
The truth is what i speak.
May be it as short as i can.

From memory it was 2007.
As usual i went down to the carpark to pay my dues easy done, undescript before and no inherent memories. Many times.

A small hut contained a parking officer collecting, as i worked later if i didnt get the ticket stamped,
as i finished after midnight i would be stuck inside.

So i go down an per normal, now this was a few years ago if i had of been staring at my phone, this would not exist. I am about 5 metres from the small hut and a utitliy van is parked almost right adjacent to the door. I think nothing of it.

Something i cannot explain it reveres at speed, i think i was almost centimetres from going under the back of the utiltiy. As it stopped the driver was unaware but the passenger was white "u nealy fucking killed him".

As i have a stressful job took a few hours and then i had a few visions.

Alas a Physic i have consutled years ago, who said i have and will live to around 90, 3
bracelets, im not so sure. It ma ybe closing in on me, you feel your own body.

It was so close

PS
After this not sure why but astral projection became a alot easier, i had been trying since i was about 20 years of age.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you feel that your level of consciousness or lucidity went up after that best death experience? If it changed the way you see things, it might have made you more prone to experience things and become more aware in general.

Mayhem

Zenith
Did you feel that your level of consciousness or lucidity went up after that best death experience? If it changed the way you see things, it might have made you more prone to experience things and become more aware in general.

In general, i would say yes for a period of time after the experience. I suppose it diminished a bit later on upon not keeping up regular meditation. Being off centre so to speak anyway, it probably aided in certain ways my view on the world.