Need a real time traveler

trakka121

Hello,
I am in need of a real time traveler. I need to return to the year 2017 or anywhere up to early March 2018. I absolutely need these time travel services as soon as possible.
I hope I will be able to find someone who has this ability on this left field forum. Please send me a private message time traveller as I need to go back two years and some months for important business.

Angelface239

Hello,
I am in need of a real time traveler. I need to return to the year 2017 or anywhere up to early March 2018. I absolutely need these time travel services as soon as possible.
I hope I will be able to find someone who has this ability on this left field forum. Please send me a private message time traveller as I need to go back two years and some months for important business.
Okay I am not a real time traveler but to have one would be nice since I negativity affected my timeline and my present year itself over the people from the future and the past I came across before when I was living in Washington before, that lead to me not having a future self where I will be existing in the future at all.