Need help from Time Traveler

skidrow

Hi guys i am a guy from Greece does anyone knows what will happen to my country in next 5-10 years?

Also what happens if you go to past when you are alive?

John3037

Hi guys i am a guy from Greece does anyone knows what will happen to my country in next 5-10 years?

yes and i wish i could help you and i am so very sorry go to this place 5th june2025 take food and water you will be okc953d4cc6c04e0269d234f411db03154--parthenon-athens-ancient-greece.jpg

lamdo263

My answer is conditional in accordance with time line behavior rules, but he is your answer. You know though, events could change and I could be wrong?__Just as long as you understand this....
The answer is that Grease's economic situation continues to destabilize and becomes much worse. I have heard this second hand, but a neighboring country even tries to pitch in but Grease is politically volatile and this does not help.
The problem is, that there is too much argumentation, not enough collective efforts, to be happy with what they've got.*Remember this is a prediction and not one hundred percent gospel truth._Just one a hunch, eveter in, (mind influencing radionics machines future Grease) and (ancient Greek goods, via remote viewing intervention appear in modern Grease).
You will probably have to cut down the amount of words.

For you second answer, what happens, is that the view from that personage, just goes to a differing frequency and you see this from the transferred spirit soul device. If you séance this, it should be done by a professional.

Daniel Scott

My answer is conditional in accordance with time line behavior rules, but he is your answer. You know though, events could change and I could be wrong?__Just as long as you understand this....
The answer is that Grease's economic situation continues to destabilize and becomes much worse. I have heard this second hand, but a neighboring country even tries to pitch in but Grease is politically volatile and this does not help.
The problem is, that there is too much argumentation, not enough collective efforts, to be happy with what they've got.*Remember this is a prediction and not one hundred percent gospel truth._Just one a hunch, eveter in, (mind influencing radionics machines future Grease) and (ancient Greek goods, via remote viewing intervention appear in modern Grease).

For you second answer, what happens, is that the view from that personage, just goes to a differing frequency and you see this from the transferred spirit soul device. If you séance this, it should be done by a professional.

Umm are you an actual time Traveller?

lamdo263

Umm are you an actual time Traveller?
Not allowed to answer that, but just concentrate on the technology and the answers. As to whether I'm a time traveler or anyone else is, this takes care of itself, Daniel.

All info that you get from time travel webs, you do an is it possible proof table on. Then from the subject as to what you want, or are intending to do. Then either the goal was attained or missed. The answer is sometimes important to realize them forget.

I hate to make it sound this way, but this game is very much like skipping rope. If you time travel, it seems so weird, that you almost forget it right away.

On Grease, figure out what it means to you and should you, or shouldn't you become more involved. Please note, that time travel when it happens is like what they use to call a happening. It's there, you see it and then it's over. Happening - Wikipedia

Luke.369

Hi guys i am a guy from Greece does anyone knows what will happen to my country in next 5-10 years? In less then a year Greece will go through an economic downturn with issues in religion and mass rioting for a reason not full known. But you'll find when darkness falls and all seems faint and week, findding the light will come and raise a nation to it's feet.

when you go back it's not like going forward. Back you take the risk of not coming back at all. Having to accept you are there and not going anywhere. I can tell you yes you can send a human through the vibrations of time. Sending tech though is a problem of sorts. Hope this helps you.

rd42

Hi guys i am a guy from Greece does anyone knows what will happen to my country in next 5-10 years? In less then a year Greece will go through an economic downturn with issues in religion and mass rioting for a reason not full known. But you'll find when darkness falls and all seems faint and week, findding the light will come and raise a nation to it's feet.

when you go back it's not like going forward. Back you take the risk of not coming back at all. Having to accept you are there and not going anywhere. I can tell you yes you can send a human through the vibrations of time. Sending tech though is a problem of sorts. Hope this helps you.

Are you implying that you know how to travel backward in time?

Mayhem

Zenith
In all the dangers of this, is the divergence of timeline not tell you, you wont land back when you begun?

Anything can be accomplished. The human will is very untapped.

Luke.369

Are you implying that you know how to travel backward in time?
What would you want me to say? Yes or no you'd not know or not. How could I teach a cat to talk to a toaster. Yes would end up in other minds no and no would end up yes. So how would I answer.?