Need help with time-travel dream.

ginger_biscuit

Need help with time-travel dream.

I had 2 connected dreams
please read all the way through it is very interesting

The first dream was when I was 7 i dreamt that i went to a funfair but i was on my own. I saw a ghost train i wanted to go on but just before i was about to go on it a strange blonde woman came up to me and told me not to go on it because she said i would really hate it and come out crying. I ignored the woman and went on the ghost train anyway but i did really hate just like the woman said and i woke up crying. This was a very vivid dream and it has always troubled me who this woman was.

Recently I had another dream which started as if it was part of a normal day for me but when I entered a room I was suddenly transported to the funfair from my previous dream and i saw myself as a child. I hid and waited so i could find out who the woman was but she never showed up. I then realised that the woman was me so i went up to myself and told the younger me to not go on the ghost train excatly the way i heard it in my other dream but the young me still went ahead with it and the first dream was not changed at all.

please please help me with this. has anyone else had a similar experience.

WTF

Re: Need help with time-travel dream.

Weird. Maybe there's something more to it.

fanavans

The first dream is anxiety about the path - about the way. You gifted enough to tell yourself to be careful, and well, like all of us, you took that advice with a measure of salt.

The second is you looking back years later, and remembering you took that advice with a measure of salt.

Either that, or you TT'd back in your dream to tell yourself - which is very cool.

Fanavans

David

This is the train of biological life evolving. With every advancment comes with pain. From the smallest cell to the final goal. The ones who can tt came back and warned us about it, but we are riding that train anyway. And when the life on earth gets the responsibility, we are going to have to go back and warn ourselves, even though we already know what we did. Your first dream was from the starting point, and your 2nd dream, which came later, was the second 'scene' of that event.