Neil deGrasse Tyson on Extraterrestrials

TetrahydroTrav

Kind of a weird debate, but you can really tell how conflicted Neil is on extraterrestrials lol.

In the video title, they label the other guy a conspiracy theorist. I always have to laugh, because people should know by now that the CIA coined the term "conspiracy theorist" to stop the population from questioning the main narrative on JFK's assassination. Technically, a conspiracy theorist is just a free-thinker, an open mind. The only reason people are afraid to associate themselves with all of these theories are because of how the media portrays open-mindedness.

One of the really repetitive things Neil kept saying during the video was "Give me the aliens". Every time adequate evidence is presented, he gets very quick & jumpy and can't stay on the same subject. Some of the claims the other guy was making were actually quite accurate. For example, the 60+ school children that saw ET craft land and witnessed actual beings walking outside of the craft in Zimbabwe. (More Than 60 School Children Witness Non-Human Beings & A Large Craft Landing)

Cocoon-like metallic isotopes made from materials not from this star system being found in thousands of people all across the world. (Alien Implant Removals: Before and After Effects)

Around 11:22 in the video, you can tell how conflicted Neil is with the evidence he's presented with, even though he was requesting things just moments beforehand. Humanity has been a very barbaric species for a long time, this is why other beings have patience when it comes to communicating with us. If you look into Dr. Steven Greer and the hundreds of military/government references he's collected over the last 10-15 years, you'll find out that there's a $200 trillion piggy bank (fossil fuel industry) holding back ET disclosure and new energy systems. The deep-state influence has been using governments and militaries around the world to do their dirty work for them. This is why most terrestrials in the cosmos are cautious around this planet, we have allowed these tyrannical oligarchs to take control of our government, military, health, science, entertainment, etc so the influenced population is constantly being swayed by dark intent. As for why extraterrestrials don't make their presence known to humanity, follow this link.

This will only resonate with some, take it as you will:

The Fifth

He is either a celebrity or a puppet and honestly there are no strong differences between the two. You should listen to a scientist that does not show off how big his dick is on television. But props for him for making money out of stupid people who watch his crap. I used to watch him when i was younger , now i don't.

If you want to expand your view on the world read scientific articles that you can find on online libraries. Make sure they have been made by someone with "a book at his head" (an old sayin in my language). The Oxford library i think , has such collections , i don't know , just google it.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Kind of a weird debate, but you can really tell how conflicted Neil is on extraterrestrials lol.

In the video title, they label the other guy a conspiracy theorist. I always have to laugh, because people should know by now that the CIA coined the term "conspiracy theorist" to stop the population from questioning the main narrative on JFK's assassination. Technically, a conspiracy theorist is just a free-thinker, an open mind. The only reason people are afraid to associate themselves with all of these theories are because of how the media portrays open-mindedness.

One of the really repetitive things Neil kept saying during the video was "Give me the aliens". Every time adequate evidence is presented, he gets very quick & jumpy and can't stay on the same subject. Some of the claims the other guy was making were actually quite accurate. For example, the 60+ school children that saw ET craft land and witnessed actual beings walking outside of the craft in Zimbabwe. (More Than 60 School Children Witness Non-Human Beings & A Large Craft Landing)

Cocoon-like metallic isotopes made from materials not from this star system being found in thousands of people all across the world. (Alien Implant Removals: Before and After Effects)

Around 11:22 in the video, you can tell how conflicted Neil is with the evidence he's presented with, even though he was requesting things just moments beforehand. Humanity has been a very barbaric species for a long time, this is why other beings have patience when it comes to communicating with us. If you look into Dr. Steven Greer and the hundreds of military/government references he's collected over the last 10-15 years, you'll find out that there's a $200 trillion piggy bank (fossil fuel industry) holding back ET disclosure and new energy systems. The deep-state influence has been using governments and militaries around the world to do their dirty work for them. This is why most terrestrials in the cosmos are cautious around this planet, we have allowed these tyrannical oligarchs to take control of our government, military, health, science, entertainment, etc so the influenced population is constantly being swayed by dark intent. As for why extraterrestrials don't make their presence known to humanity, follow this link.

This will only resonate with some, take it as you will:

Excellent post. Whether you agree with the contents of the videos or not your thoughts around why ETs are not in general contact with us are bang on the money.

We are a dangerous people, people!
If we are not trying to conquer you with our technology then we are trying to convert you with our medieval religions. Why would any species want anything to do with us?...