Never Grow Old

TnWatchdog

Wow...most accept the fact that each day they are getting older. Some move on thru death while others are introduced into this world by birth...Mother Nature's recycling system for the world we live in. It would be nice to stay young but wouldn't it become boring after awhile? You are staying young while everything around you ages.This 16 year old acts like an infant so I wouldn't want to stay young at this cost. I do know adults that have an infantile behavior but that is different situation. I will just try to age gracefully, like a fine wine. lol

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Wow...most accept the fact that each day they are getting older. Some move on thru death while others are introduced into this world by birth...Mother Nature's recycling system for the world we live in. It would be nice to stay young but wouldn't it become boring after awhile? You are staying young while everything around you ages.This 16 year old acts like an infant so I wouldn't want to stay young at this cost. I do know adults that have an infantile behavior but that is different situation. I will just try to age gracefully, like a fine wine. lol

Hopefully the girl doesn't know the difference, but it is sad that she cannot experience all the stages in life -- her first step, her first words, her first boyfriend, prom, school, college, etc. I have to feel for the mother, too. I'm sure the mother is loving and caring, but does she ever get a break? We love our children, but we are happy when they are out of the diaper stage and such.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
A sad story. There is clearly some kind of genetic mutation.

Where it would become more interesting is if she reached the ages of 100 or 200 and still hadn't aged! Although that would also be sad because all of her loved ones would have passed and there would be no one left to look after her.

Reminds me of Highlander; the series. Where there were kids who were immortal, unable to fight and defend themselves through the ages, effectively waiting for someone to take their head. A sad and lonely existence

TimeFlipper

A sad story. There is clearly some kind of genetic mutation.

Where it would become more interesting is if she reached the ages of 100 or 200 and still hadn't aged! Although that would also be sad because all of her loved ones would have passed and there would be no one left to look after her.

Reminds me of Highlander; the series. Where there were kids who were immortal, unable to fight and defend themselves through the ages, effectively waiting for someone to take their head. A sad and lonely existence
SP the origin of the highlanders is unknown, but they are all grown ups before they realise that they are immortals ::LOL:::eek::D

dh1

That girl did die at I think 19 or something but never aged past an infant. Also a squid that never ages and they have no idea how old it is.

a side effect of time travel tech does this to any organic tissue. It's why aliens live so long.