Never saw it coming?

roadaxe

Agreed to you if the context is around "those claiming to be Time travelling with any device but not proving it in any way". This in no way discredits or proves/disproves anyone else who's not claiming anything. So I wouldn't generalize any judgment based on limited data.
Without trying to sound too judgemental I would simply like to see one of these travellers actually travel. Should I not get to witness any type of proof of travel I can come to the conclusion that these so called travellers can't do what they claim to. This may lead to speculations of an elaborate hoax or a scam selling hdr devices that don't actually do anything.

Briggits Norseff

I already proved this, first by posting a message to you in the past, and now by posting another message to you. You see? I traveled from past to present! I'm a time traveler! ... Where's my winning lottery ticket? :D
Well I am a Physics Student. I can elaborate. Basically what he is saying, is that he travelled from Past to Future but with all off Us at a constant speed, at a speed at which we are all travelling towards future, but when we talk about the word "Time Travel" we generally refer to travelling at a variable rate with respect to others. It includes a lot if concepts like jumping in time or reversing time etc.

But apart from this "Variable Time Travel" we are all travelling in time, we are not stuck but because of Travelling in a constant and same manner we don't feel it.

I knew that it was a joke but Just out of curiosity, i wanted to elaborate it. Hoe so that no one minds. 👍🙂✨

Briggits Norseff

There was a lady who came on here last year with the name of broken hearted mother...She wanted to go back in time to save her son who had been killed in a road accident...I always felt ver very sorry for that lady everytime i saw her on here...Sadly and inevitably, nobody was able to help her out and i often wonder what became of that lady :cry:..
So sorry to hear, is she still on platforum. Did she succeeded, or simply moved on about her son's Death.

Last edited: