Never saw it coming?

roadaxe

Well I guess the theory of the HDR travel being possible can be debunked, the HDR KID claims to have been using it long enough to know how to travel. All the shit going on around the world right now and he didn't see any of it coming?

Back to 2001.7.1

There are some examples of its time travel online, and there is a story about a woman going back to save her dead son. Is this story true? Is there any other real way to travel in time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mayhem

Zenith
It would be better to speak in english so everyone can understand.

Is this what you wanted to say

More than a thousand years ago, China had a story of "one day in the mountains, thousands of years in the world", involving the concept of time relativity. In 1895, British novelist George Wells (HG Wells) published "Time Machine", which tells of time travel. Critics believe that this book is the beginning of science fiction.
?

Back to 2001.7.1

Who is HDR KID, please? Who is this person you are talking about? How can I get in touch with him? I want help. I had an accident a year ago, and my body was seriously injured. I want to go back and change.

roadaxe

Who is HDR KID, please? Who is this person you are talking about? How can I get in touch with him? I want help. I had an accident a year ago, and my body was seriously injured. I want to go back and change.
He is supposedly an expert at using the HDR with a lot of supposed experiences that simply don't add up. The HDR KID can not even pass a simple test to prove the HDR actually works despite all the years of experience has.

TimeFlipper

He is supposedly an expert at using the HDR with a lot of supposed experiences that simply don't add up. The HDR KID can not even pass a simple test to prove the HDR actually works despite all the years of experience has.
Iam always available to offer a very simple test for anybody wanting to prove beyond doubt that they are a real time traveller..

lamdo263

Well I guess the theory of the HDR travel being possible can be debunked, the HDR KID claims to have been using it long enough to know how to travel. All the shit going on around the world right now and he didn't see any of it coming?
Yeah, we did to an extent see it coming. To come yet, a Babba Vanga & Nostradamus predicted ET invasion, but I've gotten that this may be false flag. 2. Asteroid predicted asteroid hit year 2029.Predicted by Babba Vanga * Nostradamus, confirmed by Courtney Brown & his company plus co-remove viewers work crew.

Government says no prob on the asteroid impact they'll take care of that. Will they handle this like they handled 9/11. 2. If ET's land in 2022, know that this govt. already has secret contacts with ETs. Kerry Lynn Cassaday's interview with William Tompkin confirms this. So' what kind of a house of joy are they running?

OakFieldAlienz444

The future doesn't have to be set in stone for time travel to be possible, in fact in my opinion it would degrade the idea
of time travel more if it was. To travel to any point in time almost requires that the future and past are both subject to change
There could be a timeline right now with all of us in it where none of this
covid shit is happening at all.

There could be another timeline that's even worse and more negative than this one.

Has nothing to do with whether time travel is real.
Has to do with whether or not you can make accurate predictions.