Never wanted to hurt anyone... But yea time to talk about time...

james

Let me weigh in here. First, Label, thank you for elaborating upon your warning. I for one would love to hear more about how you triggered these incidents. And, Stephen, thank you for your being candid in telling of your experiences. What hits me most is what do these experiences tell you about our "reality" here on Earth. Because for me, I have always sought to define our reality. So far, I have narrowed our reality down to being one of three views:
1. We are live on a prison planet as described by "Alien Interview" where we have our memories wiped clean then incarnate upon this planet where we are given distractions of all kinds to keep us from investigating anything that will wake us up to our being in prison. We are, apparently immortal so they cannot execute us, they can only remove us from the rest of the universe by keeping us dumbed down and ignorant, give us short life spans and then recycle us to another life in our prison planet.
2. We our in a kind of spirit school to evolve enough to be worthy of rejoining god as described in "The Law of One" (channeled wisdom from Ra).
3. We are living inside a virtual reality for our own entertainment. The game ends when we die, we are handed back our memories (that we agreed to have erased at the beginning of the game to enhance the pleasure of the virtual reality in the game) of ourselves and we go on about our day whatever that reality is.

So, we can all agree that there are evil entities that we can run up against either on this density or the next (through drugs, meditation, timetravel, etc.). They seem to all have agendas or just enjoy screwing with us.

How do you view our reality as humans on planet Earth? I would really like to know your thoughts on this with your unique perspectives.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hi James

I don't come across many that actually have listened to Alien Interview. I've been advocating for years for people to listen to it. No one has the time. I believe that is my bible. It helps to fill in a lot of the blanks in life.

There is a phenomena that I call the Doppelganger phenomena. Complete duplicates of ourselves that have our memories and interact with people we know. I'm favoring the idea that those duplicates are actually us while dreaming. Apparently some of our souls have the ability to take on a corporeal form while separated from our bodies in an unconscious state. Seems like a power a god would have. There have been other paranormal things in my life that just don't fit in our reality. It seems my life has been saved over half a dozen times by what seems like the hand of god just stepped in for a bit to spare me. Or maybe my unconscious awareness stepped in and defied the laws of our reality.

If we are all prisoners that can leave anytime we want then I would like to know why we are kept in the dark. Maybe our lives are just interesting pastimes for our non-corporeal selves.

james

Hi James

I don't come across many that actually have listened to Alien Interview. I've been advocating for years for people to listen to it. No one has the time. I believe that is my bible. It helps to fill in a lot of the blanks in life.

There is a phenomena that I call the Doppelganger phenomena. Complete duplicates of ourselves that have our memories and interact with people we know. I'm favoring the idea that those duplicates are actually us while dreaming. Apparently some of our souls have the ability to take on a corporeal form while separated from our bodies in an unconscious state. Seems like a power a god would have. There have been other paranormal things in my life that just don't fit in our reality. It seems my life has been saved over half a dozen times by what seems like the hand of god just stepped in for a bit to spare me. Or maybe my unconscious awareness stepped in and defied the laws of our reality.

If we are all prisoners that can leave anytime we want then I would like to know why we are kept in the dark. Maybe our lives are just interesting pastimes for our non-corporeal selves.
Hello Einstein,
I didn't get to listen to it. I know there are several versions out there as readable versions such as here: http://thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf
I would be interested in listening to it while I drive. I'll look for it. This is the one edited by Lawrence R. Spencer about the interview of the surviving alien from the Roswell ufo crash by a nurse MacElroy who was able to communicate with the alien via a form of mental telepathy.
So, are you saying that this interview is integral to your worldview? I am leaning towards it because it makes a lot of sense. The big problem I have with "religious" worldview is the erasing of our memories before birth. There is no logical reason for this if one is expected to "evolve" as a human spirit on Earth. It would be like erasing your memory before each year of college. Anyway, I rant.

label

Hi and and thank you for the positivity it is a breath of fresh air when one can simply write one's mind. In regard to what this world is?

It is a hard one because there are a few factors at play here. Firstly is the fact that we have not spotted satellite equipment on closer planets. This can be because the planet is lifeless OR that it hasn't evolved technologically OR they have some other means. Needless to say are aliens real? Yes and no...

How can a answer be both yes and no.

Well it is clear to me that YES other life exist, it is written down in scripture and is presented in our early history as fact. So I have no doubt in my mind that humanity had encountered other life.

The question here is was that life physical or spiritual. The fact that procreation happened between earth's females and these entities suggest they had at "some-point" physical bodies. Then historically humanity had to deal with the fallout. Some call them monsters others will call them "Nephilim" and as the name suggest they where half human, large in size strong and very powerful beings. But apparently they couldn't swim very well.

So why are there almost no physical evidence of these beings? Well the answer is "Fear" when these things died their bodies destroyed and even their bones where grinned into powder. In short they made sure little to nothing remained. Now they did a very proper job of it as it was fear that drove them. But some offspring did survived we are not sure what generation of offspring survived but these "large" individuals was mentioned at least a few times more after the world was washed clean.

Based on this situation a few things was made clear. Evil entities corrupted us from the very start and we are at war with them for a long time now. When they enter into our existence bad things happen and you can accept it as true because it is true.

So based on the above, the world was indeed made perfect and we where never to suffer death or age. Humanity would have been educated differently and our technology path would have been more or a supernatural nature. I do not for a moment believe the earth would have had a thick crust of humans piled on top of each other as some YouTube videos suggest. No we would have been introduced to some means of travel and we would have been immortal so environmental aspects would have been solved some other way.

So what are aliens? They are beings that exist and was mentioned at some point at least once. So what does this mean?

It means we lost our place and we got introduced to death. Our lives here are that of trial and error and we are suppose to learn stuff along the way. All in the redemption system was given to us so that we had a fighting chance.

---------------

So now what? Well information tell us that we have freedom of choice but we must accept the truth for what it is in order to be free. But the skeptics will have you believe having this single choice is like having no choice at all. This is not true... When behavioral scientists observed raw human nature they concluded we are able to be horrible and terrible beings. So in simple terms is the choice is to not be a terrible monster because that is our default nature.

But then the argument is set forth, that people don't believe and still be good people. The answer to this is the criteria was not met. What is part of the criteria is to recognize the mercy that was bestowed upon humanity.

Now why was all this mentioned?

Our earth has never been officially visited by alien life. Why is this? The answer is very simple actually. Something that is in us or that is part of our very nature is keeping them away.

This is important to realize because it means there is something in us that scary to the point that they do not interact with us on an official level. Fiction will have you believe that we have not yet evolved to their technological standards yet. This is false...

As a species we have been never more technologically evolved then what we are now. Our education systems are working and the world is slowly moving away from global poverty. The process is slow but it is happening. Based on this we are primed and ready to truly accept the existence of life from other planets and reality. And yet we are still being ignored/isolated.

Thus the lack of their official introduction leaves to reason that they are afraid of something or they fear what we might become. Human nature is very random and it shows in our choices as humans. That is why we have prisons and other things like this because even we see a big problem with some parts of our humanity.

---------------

So why do demons mess with us? Well in short the fallen has payed a harsh and everlasting price for messing with humanity. The curse that they will now have to call forever after is harsh and painful. So out of anger and hate they now wish to share their misfortune with humanity. They do this by making empty promises, deception and any other means they can. Right now they are none physical and we know they exist in outside our world but not to far outside as they still can mess with us. In short their powers are now limited but they still have some abilities and we see those in our day to day lives.

The biggest threat to demons is our power of choice, so they try to convince humans that dealing with them is a permanent thing. In truth however this is simply false. As long as someone is alive they can make a choice and walk away. Tools like arrogance, pride, greed and hate have played a major role in our earthly existence. Look at wars and the devastation it brings, look at prideful leaders and the bad choices they make.

All this is carefully planned and implemented to destroy the masculine and the feminine. Want to see real power then look at the love a man and a women can share and their ability to create cognitive life. That is why the world is gearing up to rip it apart and destroy it. Demons manipulate people into destroying the things they fear.

---------------

So what is our existence? I conclude our existence is both spiritual and physical... I conclude that other life sees us as something powerful and downright dangerous. Lastly I conclude that we are in a spiritual war and we need to see it for what it is so that we can start winning it.

Do we live in a hologram? Yes we do, remember we think we see it all and feel it all but our brain creates our world by using the instruments it has available to it. So yes we live in a cognitive construct and not in reality. We live in a constant past and never truly see the present because our brain takes time to process information so our perception isn't "direct" it is processed information.

Do we live in something like a computer simulation? Yes we do. Humanity is interconnected and we share a life force that is felt by all. It is why we feel dread when we see bad things on TV it is why we share delight when we enter a time of peace. We are interconnected spiritually. To add to this everything is made from atoms and nothing is truly real it is just a construct. Meaning the physical world is still just a construct of billions of atoms making up everything we believe to be physical and factually it simply isn't.

Do bad things want to simply mess with us? Yes they do and they are successful to the point that this world has not known global peace for any extensive time, humanity is bleeding and these demons are enjoying every moment of it. Every life that is destroyed is a victory to them and they exist outside our natural laws so they can continue to mess with humanity for a very very long time OR until we recognize them and start to work towards true peace of both body and soul.

---------------

This is a long read and I am sorry about that but consider the scope of the question. It is a BIG question to answer and the above is not an answer it is a conclusion towards what could become an answer.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hello Einstein,
I didn't get to listen to it. I know there are several versions out there as readable versions such as here: http://thenewearth.org/AI_FREE_READERS-EDITION.pdf
I would be interested in listening to it while I drive. I'll look for it. This is the one edited by Lawrence R. Spencer about the interview of the surviving alien from the Roswell ufo crash by a nurse MacElroy who was able to communicate with the alien via a form of mental telepathy.
So, are you saying that this interview is integral to your worldview? I am leaning towards it because it makes a lot of sense. The big problem I have with "religious" worldview is the erasing of our memories before birth. There is no logical reason for this if one is expected to "evolve" as a human spirit on Earth. It would be like erasing your memory before each year of college. Anyway, I rant.

The YouTube version has been harder to find lately. It seems to be on subject matter that YouTube censors. I occasionally find it under another label. Like Matilda O'Donnell Mac Elroy for example. It was a narration supposedly by Lawrence R. Spencer. It rang a bell with me too. It is written as if it was true. But it is a story one cannot verify. Although the memory erase can be viewed from a different perspective. What if you were an immortal being with infinite time on your hands. The universe could be viewed as an escape from immortality. Rather than having all knowledge and being all seeing and all knowing, one gives all that up just to escape, and have an experience of life of ones own choosing. The less we know the better the experience will be. Then of course people like me come along and find a way to get answers by cheating.

How would an immortal soul create offspring? Perhaps with each new life a new soul is created. Our unconscious awareness is our guiding soul which oversees a new souls development.

Just remember I'm not the only one on this site with doppelgangers. Others have similar experiences. Apparently my overseeing guiding soul still has the powers of creation to accomplish an additional corporeal form. That is my interpretation of course.

james

The YouTube version has been harder to find lately. It seems to be on subject matter that YouTube censors. I occasionally find it under another label. Like Matilda O'Donnell Mac Elroy for example. It was a narration supposedly by Lawrence R. Spencer. It rang a bell with me too. It is written as if it was true. But it is a story one cannot verify. Although the memory erase can be viewed from a different perspective. What if you were an immortal being with infinite time on your hands. The universe could be viewed as an escape from immortality. Rather than having all knowledge and being all seeing and all knowing, one gives all that up just to escape, and have an experience of life of ones own choosing. The less we know the better the experience will be. Then of course people like me come along and find a way to get answers by cheating.

How would an immortal soul create offspring? Perhaps with each new life a new soul is created. Our unconscious awareness is our guiding soul which oversees a new souls development.

Just remember I'm not the only one on this site with doppelgangers. Others have similar experiences. Apparently my overseeing guiding soul still has the powers of creation to accomplish an additional corporeal form. That is my interpretation of course.
Yes, may be fiction but it ticks off so many of the boxes such as why our memories are erased, why there is so much evil in the world, why any promising inventions of free energy, artificial gravity/antigravity and artificial time anomalies are quickly stopped, inventors killed and a disinformation campaign is put up in its stead or information is generated to sully the waters or misinform, or why we no nothing after a long history of viewing ufo's and many abductions about the occupants or their craft and why there are men in black (not the movie - which is meant to downplay, laugh at and misinform, btw). Many great people have been targeted because what they know and do and say can be seen as a threat to those trying to contain us to this Earth. The story, fictional or not rings true. Nothing else ticks as many boxes imho. Also, look at all our distractions, sports, religion, sex, alcohol, drugs, now social networking, forums (lol) all designed to command our attention from cradle to grave.
I also agree with your statement about us being immortals with infinite time on our hands then I refer you to my No. 3 above about a virtual game played by immortals like we may well be. A game that smacks of "Total Recall" type of game. Its more fun when you don't know its a game. But why would some of us choose such shitty lives? I think we are being distracted from finding out the truth and focussing on "breaking out of prison" as it were.
Also, Einstein, have you considered that we ourselves might be artificial intelligence invented by god knows who (again, lol)?
Doppelganger creation also smacks of being in a virtual world game.
Maybe we are closing in on reality after all...

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Yes, may be fiction but it ticks off so many of the boxes such as why our memories are erased, why there is so much evil in the world, why any promising inventions of free energy, artificial gravity/antigravity and artificial time anomalies are quickly stopped, inventors killed and a disinformation campaign is put up in its stead or information is generated to sully the waters or misinform, or why we no nothing after a long history of viewing ufo's and many abductions about the occupants or their craft and why there are men in black (not the movie - which is meant to downplay, laugh at and misinform, btw). Many great people have been targeted because what they know and do and say can be seen as a threat to those trying to contain us to this Earth. The story, fictional or not rings true. Nothing else ticks as many boxes imho. Also, look at all our distractions, sports, religion, sex, alcohol, drugs, now social networking, forums (lol) all designed to command our attention from cradle to grave.
I also agree with your statement about us being immortals with infinite time on our hands then I refer you to my No. 3 above about a virtual game played by immortals like we may well be. A game that smacks of "Total Recall" type of game. Its more fun when you don't know its a game. But why would some of us choose such shitty lives? I think we are being distracted from finding out the truth and focussing on "breaking out of prison" as it were.
Also, Einstein, have you considered that we ourselves might be artificial intelligence invented by god knows who (again, lol)?
Doppelganger creation also smacks of being in a virtual world game.
Maybe we are closing in on reality after all...

Yes, a reality that is run by Gods. Miracles are real. And we are the Gods. Or perhaps I am one of many celestial policemen. Completely unaware of what my true purpose really is. And I don't think the bad ones have a chance.

Doc 05

Zenith
Then of course people like me come along and find a way to get answers by cheating.
I don't think it's "cheating"; I believe that when a soul is so far along the path, they seek these shortcuts.
And have learned the truth of "seek and ye shall find".

Of course it all comes with a price (lesson), i.e. careful what you wish for. ;)
It's all part of the syllabus.

But I really do love this roller coaster called, "life".

label

People change, perspective change... don't live in the past we can't go back to it even if we wanted too sadly this is true and i know it is because what people thing is possible and what actually is possible isn't the same however sometimes they do appear to be the same.

Last edited: