New Chat Room

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi everyone,

We have a new chat room! You can reach it by clicking the Chat link in the main navigation header, under the logo.

Or you can click here:
https://paranormalis.com/pages/chat/

It's super simple and only registered members of the site can reach it. No trolls, no non-sense! ;) It's very similar to the chat we had before Discord, so a lot of you should feel right at home.

Also if you'd like to take part in weekly chat events, let us know in this thread. We used to have weekly chats a few years ago, it was fun. Let us know!

Thanks! :alien:

TimeFlipper

Many thanks for the return of our old chat room...You will have to spend a bit more time on it than you did previously! ;):D..joking..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi James. Just click the CHAT link up there and you'll to the chat. You can discuss about anything in there.

Wind7

Staff
Q. Been into chat a few times now,
Would there be any way of knowing when someone else might be there?

The reason I ask is, another forum I belong to, shows an 'attendance list of Chat Participants' so you know it's not empty.

Mayhem

Zenith

The reason I ask is, another forum I belong to, shows an 'attendance list of Chat Participants' so you know it's not empty.

@Num7 had discussed this at the outset, which as you have noticed doesnt display active users.

We will have to look into the software and see if the feature is available. Let you know the outcome soon @Wind7

Thanks for the enquiry.

TimeFlipper

Windy, if you wanna alert Paranormalis members secretly for using our chat room get a CB radio, tune it to channel 69 and do this :D.