New COVID-19 forum section

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone,

In light of the recent heated discussions about vaccination, we decided to open a new forum section dedicated to COVID-19 on the main forum page. That way, all discussions on the virus in general, are going to be in one place. We already moved most Covid threads in there already.

Here's a link:

We invite everyone to remain civil and respectful at all times.

We want to remind you, that COVID-19 and vaccines are very sensitive topics for obvious reasons. Therefore, be warned that you're very likely to have your opinions debated or challenged when discussing in this section. The staff will keep an eye on the discussions as usual, but we won't intervene as much as everywhere else. Again, please be respectful and civil at all times.

As a side note, I want to make it clear that we (as in we, Paranormalis, the forum) don't intend to take a side for or against the vaccine or influence anyone into getting it, or not. Also, the staff's position on the matter doesn't represent any sort of "official position". Everyone is free to be for, or against the vaccine. Paranormalis or the staff members aren't there to, and are not intending to influence anyone into getting a shot, or not.

(TLDR: No matter who says what, how, where, and when... It's 100% your call. The end.)

Many thanks to @Wind7 for the valuable suggestion and for helping us make the site safe and happy.

Feel free to reply below if you have any questions, concerns, whatever. We'll be more than happy to discuss.

See ya, and stay safe! :coffee:

--Num7

lamdo263

Hey everyone,

In light of the recent heated discussions about vaccination, we decided to open a new forum section dedicated to COVID-19 on the main forum page. That way, all discussions on the virus in general, are going to be in one place. We already moved most Covid threads in there already.

Here's a link:

We want to remind you, that COVID-19 and vaccines are very sensitive topics for obvious reasons. Therefore, be warned that you're very likely to have your opinions debated or challenged when discussing in this section. The staff will keep an eye on the discussions as usual, but we won't intervene as much as everywhere else. Again, please be respectful and civil at all times.

As a side note, I want to make it clear that we (as in we, Paranormalis, the forum) don't intend to take a side for or against the vaccine or influence anyone into getting it, or not. Also, the staff's position on the matter doesn't represent any sort of "official position". Everyone is free to be for, or against the vaccine. Paranormalis or the staff members aren't there to, and are not intending to influence anyone into getting a shot, or not.

(TLDR: No matter who says what, how, where, and when... It's 100% your call. The end.)

Many thanks to @Wind7 for the valuable suggestion and for helping us make the site safe and happy.

Feel free to reply below if you have any questions, concerns, whatever. We'll be more than happy to discuss.

--Num7
There are these links about said more severe version of omicron. warnings of a new omicron variant from Africa - Bing

lamdo263

Hey everyone,

Here's a link:

--Num7
What's going through the windmills of my mind is, are there any Wizards Of Oz-like operators in back of these new variants?
*Thank you to Music Composer Michelle LeGrand in barrowing the smash hit song title, Windmills Of Your Mind. Wow' could that guy really fashion the songs.

steven chiverton

well im fully vaccinated and even had my rocket booster shot and yet when i started visiting my mum in a nursing home i had to get a printout summary of my shots to get in and wear a mask , that was easy then all a sudden they changed the rules and wanted now a digital certificate so i went into Medicare to get one so that was all done so i thought then the government changed the rules again for people going to visit in the nursing home , now we have to have a rapid antigen test and do it outside and wait 15 for the results etc etc which was negative then im allowed to go inside and i had to stand in front of this machine which scans your temperature and takes your picture of you holding your rapid antigen test results which looks like a pregnancy test kit then i had to take my mask off and wear a different one they give me which then makes your face look like the corner of a white material box and that had 2 bands that go behind your head they was tight but didn't snap lucky there , then they gave me a spit and sneeze clear plastic star wars blast shield to wear over my face , i said to the nurse what next a dna sample as i thought to myself in silence probably a sperm sample to , i said im only hear to pick the tv i took to mums room to test out the faulty antennae socket , so as i walk down the corridor to go to mums room wearing the mask and star wars blast shield on it felt odd considering my negative test i still had to dress up like darth Vader's private surgeon with that spit and snot spray weld plastic shield mask on

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
well im fully vaccinated and even had my rocket booster shot and yet when i started visiting my mum in a nursing home i had to get a printout summary of my shots to get in and wear a mask , that was easy then all a sudden they changed the rules and wanted now a digital certificate so i went into Medicare to get one so that was all done so i thought then the government changed the rules again for people going to visit in the nursing home , now we have to have a rapid antigen test and do it outside and wait 15 for the results etc etc which was negative then im allowed to go inside and i had to stand in front of this machine which scans your temperature and takes your picture of you holding your rapid antigen test results which looks like a pregnancy test kit then i had to take my mask off and wear a different one they give me which then makes your face look like the corner of a white material box and that had 2 bands that go behind your head they was tight but didn't snap lucky there , then they gave me a spit and sneeze clear plastic star wars blast shield to wear over my face , i said to the nurse what next a dna sample as i thought to myself in silence probably a sperm sample to , i said im only hear to pick the tv i took to mums room to test out the faulty antennae socket , so as i walk down the corridor to go to mums room wearing the mask and star wars blast shield on it felt odd considering my negative test i still had to dress up like darth Vader's private surgeon with that spit and snot spray weld plastic shield mask on

I think it would have been easier to just walk in with an AK-47. Nobody would have given you any shit for carrying a let me pass device.