New Dr. Steven Greer Interview

Krish

UFOs...it is there...

So, what is the end point???

My "Our Universe" did not go anywhere...keep wondering....

TetrahydroTrav

The end point is more so directed towards free-energy inventors and their safety. He explained how every person that goes the normal, commercialization route when it comes to these types of energy devices either ends up threatened or killed. The petro-fascists, as Greer calls them, will do anything to stop any resistance to their $200 trillion fossil fuel industry. This industry is responsible for non-stop war/conflict, government secrecy, spiritual nullification, and the withholding of humanity's origins & other ET species in our multiverse. Until the entire elite class (meaning, bad eggs in very vulnerable areas of corporations, governments, militaries, banks, etc.) is prosecuted, there won't be much Human-ET intervention. Militaries around the world have been given orders consistently to fire upon these aircraft by the deep state and it's keeping our planet in a war-like state.

Almost every time extraterrestrial craft are locked onto, our weapon systems are disabled temporarily and the craft takes off like light speed. So it's very obvious these beings that are observing us are much more advanced in terms of science and spirituality. Most of the physical, metallic discs that have come down in the past are believed to be reverse-engineered by humans. The Nazis used metallic, anti-gravity saucers in WW2, we picked it up after. When you see balls of light in the sky instead of metal saucers, you know you're dealing with something multi-dimensional and much more advanced. These beings have sent messages up the chain of command on our planet by demonstrating how they can stop evil acts before they're even committed.

The Sirius Team has hundreds of high-ranking intelligence and military spokesman, lawyers for any legal trouble, funding/investors for the patents, and proper security so the inventor is safe and the device is commercialized without deep-state interference. I set up a page on my site for free-energy inventors to safely contact the Sirius team through a contact form. You can always go straight to the Sirius contact page and email them through that, I just figured I'd create a mirror to help spread awareness. ;)

Krish

We know this....NO one wants to do anything on it except spending more money on books and videos...

Free Energy - We do not have the technology to get us there and no money to make it so. It needs material science and nano tubes that is not available to normal people. One needs to do a serious research center to get there. Nothing is happening since 2001.

You know, I have a post called "Our Universe". Very little action on it...even the $200 trillion groups are less interested.

ET craft - there are several. One is a humanoid from a flying ship, other has a giant cigar shape and still other is blob kind structure.

They are our friends. And it is impossible to reverse engineer them same way in 1880, you can not reverse engineer a Fusion based Car ( Back to the Future movies). Meaning, we are not going anywhere, only talking about it.

They would not let is get in to the technology while we all are in Old Religions....So, nothing will happen until those religions go away...

So, perhaps, we can talk....it is in Our Universe posts....and very few are interested...

Last edited:

TetrahydroTrav

If you watch the Thrive Movement documentary, you'll notice free energy devices have been used for a very long time and were discovered originally by Nikola Tesla back in the early 1900s. Later on, our government noticed these over-unity devices being used in extraterrestrial craft that we'd bring down.

I posted this in my last response, but I'll put it in here again. This is a list of ten kinds of advanced aerospace platforms, all incorporating anti-gravity technology in some form:
  • The Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber

• The Aurora

• Lockheed-Martin’s X-33A

• Boeing and Airbus Industries’ Nautilus

• The TR3-A Pumpkinseed

• The TR3-B Triangle

• Northrop’s Great Pumpkin Disc

• Teledyne Ryan Aeronautical’s XH-75D

• Shark Anti-gravity helicopter

• Lockheed-Martin and Northrop’s Jointly-Developed TAW-50 Hypersonic Anti-gravity Fighter-Bomber

They are currently being used today in secrecy, you won't hear of it from any mainstream source because, like I said, people and their families have been murdered for trying to release alternating current tech. The Sirius Team has the ability to get these inventions out there and get it started, more of the public needs to be aware of this though. It isn't too much, the idea that we need to worry about a certain amount of money to make this happen is kind of humorous because humanity is much larger than that. There are countless different species from multiple different dimensions/timelines/realities observing every move that is made on this planet. They are waiting for us to unite in different parts of the world and make this planet a better place for us first. Humanity has to step forward and make a lot of changes from within before our civilization merges with others from the Cosmos. For example, look at how we handled the "installation of democracy" in Iraq, killing mostly civilians when we went over there. We allowed politicians and corporatists to stomp all over our Constitution and wage war against innocent countries for central banking, drugs, and control. These beings noticed how asleep we were at the time and a seed was planted. Today, the world is waking up and is remembering its cosmic roots in the multiverse. Even though the media portrays a very bad picture of humanity at this time, now more than ever, people are finally asking the right questions and putting their intention in the right place.

As for your (Our Universe) post, I remember seeing this when I first came to Paranormalis. This specific post of yours assisted me in understanding the deeper meaning behind things like astral projection, time travel, reincarnation, etc. You helped me understand the spiritual side of science, and that, I am forever thankful for, Krish. :)

When it comes to financial issues with this tech, the collateral accounts will restore financial freedom to the world when they're released and no one will need to worry about it. JFK and the President of Indonesia were setting up this transition before he was assassinated in the 60s. With the JFK assassination records being released recently, a lot is being exposed about many different people within our government. Also, Trump recently sent a cryptic message via Twitter to an insider by the name of Q on 4chan. Sounds kind of loaded, but there is legitimate evidence that there's resistance going on within the U.S. Government. (+++)

_fuSP0_gIhiVVefkw9UU_x7L1rFy_QEYk-5fcm-OYyw.png

Whenever you have the time, please watch this:

Mayhem

Zenith
Good posts TT.

Free energy is not what the corporates want or the men behind the scenes.

They dont want us to get too smart and discover and challenge them.