new HDR box

HDRKID

I talked to Steven Gibbs today and told him that I want him to use purple guitar cord and a purple project box to build me a special "groovy" HDR unit for me. I told him that I want to time travel back to the 60's and hang out with hippies and show em my HDR and let em use it even.

Divine Noise Purple Curly Cable Straight to Right Angle 30 Ft - Purple, New!

They would probably say. "What is it?"

I would say "It's a time machine."

They would say. "Groovy, that is far out man."

Most people in the 60's were watching shows like the "Time Tunnel" TV series. :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
HDRkid,

The 1960s California was the place to be: San Francisco, Los Angeles and
the Big Sur area north of San Simeon (Hearst Castle).

Highway 1 "the coast highway" very active and there was a possibility of seeing Janice Joplin driving up and down from San Francisco to Los Angeles back in those days in her picture rest sports car one-of-a-kind.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
HDRkid,

Don't forget to take a lot of pictures of California in the 60s and post them right here for all the geriatric hippies
to relive past dreams. I was not one of the California hippies in the 60s, I was in the Midwest long ways from
all of the hippies action in the US and living on a Iowa farm.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited:

Zeirbah

A purple Hyperdimensional Resonator unit would be interesting.

Maybe once I build a better HDR unit or find a better time machine, I could time travel back to the 1960's? I've only gone +32 minutes (future) and -25 minutes (past). However, I think one would have to be careful, because of the Men in Black.

For example, I wouldn't want to time travel to 1966 with my super saiyan hoodie, because the Men in Black would know I'm from 50 years in the future and that would be trouble for me.

blueyu

Hello, yoshian , can you help me to send a message to 2014 (or early) of me? Just for my health.

Last edited:

Bullethead21

A purple Hyperdimensional Resonator unit would be interesting.

Maybe once I build a better HDR unit or find a better time machine, I could time travel back to the 1960's? I've only gone +32 minutes (future) and -25 minutes (past). However, I think one would have to be careful, because of the Men in Black.

For example, I wouldn't want to time travel to 1966 with my super saiyan hoodie, because the Men in Black would know I'm from 50 years in the future and that would be trouble for me.

IMHO you are PERFECTLY SAFE from the so called "Men In Black" since the HDR is NOT a time machine, and IF the HDR was a time machine, and you somehow got one, you would have visits from REAL agents that work for REAL agencies, like the DOD and the FBI, and the CIA for starters.....so forget the mythical MIB......LOL!

To claim otherwise is absurd and nonsense without the backing evidence........especially since the HDR and its "time coils" have been debunked so many times now it's ridiculous! Yet people STILL refuse to "see".

Instead of wasting your money on a HDR and also risking BRAIN DAMAGE and other very SERIOUS bodily harm...........you would have MUCH better luck using a combination of meditation and lucid dreaming methods to achieve what has been labeled "Astral time travel".

So if any of you are actually SERIOUS at all about safe and proven methods of time travel, put down the HDR and pick up a book on meditation and lucid dreaming........and you will indeed archive your goals and need no other tools or devices.

Bullethead21

I talked to Steven Gibbs today and told him that I want him to use purple guitar cord and a purple project box to build me a special "groovy" HDR unit for me. I told him that I want to time travel back to the 60's and hang out with hippies and show em my HDR and let em use it even.

Divine Noise Purple Curly Cable Straight to Right Angle 30 Ft - Purple, New!

They would probably say. "What is it?"

I would say "It's a time machine."

They would say. "Groovy, that is far out man."

Most people in the 60's were watching shows like the "Time Tunnel" TV series. :)

How does the color purple in any way translate to "groovy" in regards to an HDR???

Why would the color matter???

Is this just a "collectors" item for you???

Trying to understand and be open minded, but when you post saying things like your having a "Groovy Purple HDR" unit built.......its makes its difficult to say the least.

It becomes even harder when your post is followed by another members post stating that he/she is worried about time traveling "too far", 25 to 30 minutes to be exact, into the future or the past with his HDR in fear of the Men In Black showing up to give him a parking ticket or something.......lol

As if just a "little bit" of time travel would be ok........just not a lot!!

Anyhow, why not just take an HDR unit you already have apart and paint it purple?? Would save you a few hundred dollars.......