New JFK documents to be released

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I haven't read them. Heard they weren't very exciting. I predict sharpies. Anyone wanna go look?

Good post, however, don't get me wrong. I'm just too busy to take a peek. Need to go clean the rabbits' box.

OakFieldAlienz444

Within the next sixty years or so, over a long span of time I think slowly but surely we will learn a lot.
Although it may be survivors of what is left of Earth lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Within the next sixty years or so, over a long span of time I think slowly but surely we will learn a lot.
Although it may be survivors of what is left of Earth lol.

Someone out there has the energy to revisit and study this, so you are right, however, I am sure the important parts have been removed already.

TimeFlipper

I haven't read them. Heard they weren't very exciting. I predict sharpies. Anyone wanna go look?

Good post, however, don't get me wrong. I'm just too busy to take a peek. Need to go clean the rabbits' box.
You`re not missing anything Paula, there was no info released in the link on this page...Interestingly though, the full records collection contains nearly 5 million pages of info, and obviously 99.999% of that will be kept hidden forever!! :eek:o_O..

The President of the day can refuse any request to release JFK info, President Trump did that back in 2018, citing national safety concerns...IMHO, the reason for Joey Biden releasing a mere few pieces of info was to try and look good in the eyes of the general public after Trump refused any release :fp:..

My personal view is how anyone can still believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK after watching the awful final shot ripping out the right side of JFKs head, and then seeing Jaqui Kennedy (obviously in severe shock) crawl across the REAR of the car collecting those pieces of his head BEHIND JFK..

Obviously that final shot was made from the FRONT of the Cavalcade, when Lee Harvey Oswald was supposed to be at the REAR of the Cavalcade, in which case those pieces of JFKs head would have gone over the people in the FRONT of the car, or have i overlooked something?..

Further evidence shows JFKs head jerking backwards and slightly to the side when that final shot hit him :cry:..

You`re not missing anything Paula, there was no info released in the link on this page...Interestingly though, the full records collection contains nearly 5 million pages of info, and obviously 99.999% of that will be kept hidden forever!! :eek:o_O..

The President of the day can refuse any request to release JFK info, President Trump did that back in 2018, citing national safety concerns...IMHO, the reason for Joey Biden releasing a mere few pieces of info was to try and look good in the eyes of the general public after Trump refused any release :fp:..

My personal view is how anyone can still believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK after watching the awful final shot ripping out the right side of JFKs head, and then seeing Jaqui Kennedy (obviously in severe shock) crawl across the REAR of the car collecting those pieces of his head BEHIND JFK..

Obviously that final shot was made from the FRONT of the Cavalcade, when Lee Harvey Oswald was supposed to be at the REAR of the Cavalcade, in which case those pieces of JFKs head would have gone over the people in the FRONT of the car, or have i overlooked something?..

Further evidence shows JFKs head jerking backwards and slightly to the side when that final shot hit him :cry:..

TimeFlipper You say the final shot came from the front, where?

TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper You say the final shot came from the front, where?
More than likely it came from the bridge known as the Triple Underpass which was in the front of Elm Street where JFK was travelling in his car...Recently there was some interesting info that was released from the surgeon at Parklands Hospital who held JFKs head as he was trying to keep him alive...

That surgeon was Dr Robert McClelland, who also drew a picture of JFKs head that strongly suggests he was assassinated by two gunmen, one at the front and the other at the rear...McClelland stating there were two different entrance wounds, one in the neck (the rear shot) and one at his hair line (the front shot) which crucially came from different directions...Photo of the surgeons drawing below..

JFK.jpg