New JFK documents to be released

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You`re not missing anything Paula, there was no info released in the link on this page...Interestingly though, the full records collection contains nearly 5 million pages of info, and obviously 99.999% of that will be kept hidden forever!! :eek:o_O..

The President of the day can refuse any request to release JFK info, President Trump did that back in 2018, citing national safety concerns...IMHO, the reason for Joey Biden releasing a mere few pieces of info was to try and look good in the eyes of the general public after Trump refused any release :fp:..

My personal view is how anyone can still believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK after watching the awful final shot ripping out the right side of JFKs head, and then seeing Jaqui Kennedy (obviously in severe shock) crawl across the REAR of the car collecting those pieces of his head BEHIND JFK..

Obviously that final shot was made from the FRONT of the Cavalcade, when Lee Harvey Oswald was supposed to be at the REAR of the Cavalcade, in which case those pieces of JFKs head would have gone over the people in the FRONT of the car, or have i overlooked something?..

Further evidence shows JFKs head jerking backwards and slightly to the side when that final shot hit him :cry:..

Probably the CIA. Paid Oswald to be the scapegoat. They just had to promise to take care of his family and such. There is no end to what evil can do, and our government has a long history of attempting to destroy strong/good presidents. Lincoln, Reagan, Trump (in a different way).

TimeFlipper

Anyone see the shooter on that bridge?
Maybe some did, and those people would obviously have been "silenced"...
The report from that surgeon i mentioned coupled with the video, confirm in my mind that JFK was definitely also shot from the front..

Of course you have the right to your own opinion if you firmly believe JFK was not shot from the front, however i cannot keep commenting any further on this topic as i have given all my reasons why i believe he was also shot from the front...At the end of the day its all down to matters of opinion :)..