New McDonald's Big Mac Chicken

Num7

Administrator
Staff
So, I tried it last week. It was good! Way better than I expected.

It was a little odd because we're used to Big Macs with beef patties. The chicken patties in the Big Mac Chicken aren't as tasty as the beef patties they make regular Big Macs with. So you end up tasting the Big Mac sauce and the pickles way more, VS the subtle taste of the chicken. It's a little weird at first. But after a few bites, it all blends in surprisingly well.

The sandwich itself is a little less slimy than the regular Big Mac. Also, I felt a little fuller after eating it, compared to eating a classic Big Mac.

It's pretty good, I'd recommend at least trying it!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
If it's anything like kfcs morgellans nano infested fake chicken...NEVER

The chicken KFC use for their sandwiches is way better than McDonald's. Well, from my experience.

McDonald's chicken patties don't look and don't taste very much like chicken at all. It's ground chicken with all kinds of shit stuff added, ew... They're probably 99% artificial. Looks like synthetic chicken...

Take a KFC Big Crunch for instance. The Chicken breast in that sandwich looks like and tastes like real chicken because it is real chicken. Way better than McD's cheap ground chicken.

1678978698650.png

8thsinner

The chicken KFC use for their sandwiches is way better than McDonald's. Well, from my experience.

McDonald's chicken patties don't look and don't taste very much like chicken at all. It's ground chicken with all kinds of shit stuff added, ew... They're probably 99% artificial. Looks like synthetic chicken...

Take a KFC Big Crunch for instance. The Chicken breast in that sandwich looks like and tastes like real chicken because it is real chicken. Way better than McD's cheap ground chicken.

View attachment 16244
Well, don't go looking for those studies on dark field microscopy ( I think it's called) on kfc chicken then cause it might put you off.

Last edited:

8thsinner

The same thing was found in pringles too, though, I admit I still have those every now and again myself (but less so than I used to), but like I have said before, I ain't the cleanest lightworker on the planet

8thsinner

I'm not aware of what you're referring to, here. What is it? Can you share a link to an article or a video?
Dark field microscopy is a way of lighting for video micros, it looks almost like ultraviolet but it is able to show the movements and actions of living blood cells, there may not be any left on ytube anymore as there used to be loads of darkfield of vax'd peeps and morgellans, brighteon and more open places might have some still, its been used to show living nano structures and how they function attacking bloodcells, burrowing into the inside of them. As far as I know it's only legal to use for funded scientific research but some people clearly ignore that and you will see why. It exposes a lot of things. I'm not going to go looking for it again though as it's pretty hard to watch some of it but I am sure if you dig you'll find stuff but it's not pretty. It's one thing to know some bad stuff in some things but is another to see it.