New member here , hello everyone ! :)

MindWobbles87

That long? I was here from the start of it so the site is 13 years old. Ouch. Adolescence. Of course, that is probably like 130 in internet years . . .

I was banned for like 4 of those years . . . by a different Administration, LOL. I think his name was SATAN! For real. I had superpowers at one time - I could see all the secret places - Me and Paul Lyons were 'the priesthood' keeping everyone honest was the job. I was defrocked though. Tough times. I guess those were the 'terrible twos'. I used to hang out in chat with Cary P and Sosuemetoo, waiting for time travelers to chime in. OMG - It was a lot of fun until it wasn't.

Once again, it's my favorite forum . . . a little more grown up than it used to be.
LOL ! , sounds fun . :)

(y)

MindWobbles87

Hello again everybody ! , lol . :)

Sorry again I haven't posted much since joining here a couple of months back , I've had a few computer , etc problems .

All sorted now though .

So how is everyone ? , all good I hope ! (y)

Snow

Good to see you back. You really can just come and go as you like - but generally, it's more fun if everyone is talking. I take long breaks, too.

My interests right now are what actually IS the Mandela Effect and this crazy idea I have that Quantum is no longer confined to the micro and subatomic world, that keeps me busy. I was really drawn to the Bruno Borges mystery for awhile, but it has gone quiet - it's hard to maintain interest when nothing new comes out - and what does is in Portuguese!

I love all the woo and paranormal stuff, too. Oh yeah - and the conspiracies!

I come here to be among my own kind. It's comfy.