Will Llawerch

Hi Everyone, I write kids stories about an 8 year old named Jamie who figures out how to time travel and meet Vikings and Romans and Medieval knights etc.. "Jamie meets the Romans", Jamie meets the Vikings " etc..I've used current theory in the books but I am looking for more conversations with those of you who understand the concept better. Any questions, just ask!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, welcome to the site! We're happy to have you. :)

How does Jamie travel through time?

Will Llawerch

@Will Llawerch - Welcome! Do you believe it's actually possible to time travel to the past? I know I do.

Yes I do. I believe Time Travel has already been invented but its more of an "Observational" tool. I believe it uses some sort of Light refraction, so people are hidden from us, but they can observe us.

Its why you can feel a presence in an empty room sometimes, or why your dog suddenly watches something in the corner of the room when you are watching TV.

Will Llawerch

Hey, welcome to the site! We're happy to have you. :)

How does Jamie travel through time?

He puts his hands on the wall of an ancient place and feels the air wobble, compress and release around him and he can see the past. Its something he tries to understand throughout the books and I have based it on current thinking. So if you love Time Travel, my stories are scientifically based and if you love history, my books are for you! :)