JSP

JSP,
Am new member ,reasearching for many yrs on time travel and various devices. just few months ago been purchasing items for building the Bajak-Time-Travel circuit device.Just have few more items to buying to starting project in constructing and building Bajak Flux Capacitor.obtaining as much info as possible first.And will wait and see what happens.I will post later any successes,and let yous know how it all works out,if it working or not in the end results.
I have the bajak Schematics from KeelyNet 02 09 96.I will post all my experiment results in not to distant future,after completion of device.
I live in Northern Ontario Canada. Prices and costs for Parts of Bajak Device varies in cost price s and do-not come cheap,some parts are more than $6.00 dollars up to $9.90 for 25-ohm rhestat.I will be looking to buying direct from electronics wholesale store in toronto area.

will keep yous post-dated and update,later.Thanks for all your time. JSP

steven chiverton

im looking forwards to your experiment results how did you overcome the piezo problem as they sell them without the driver and i just couldn't find any for it for the bajack capacitor

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum! I'm looking forward to hearing about your Flux Capacitor.

I've partially built one myself, but I'm not sure about some of the parts, so I'll have to put some more work into.

See you around, have fun!