Einstein

Temporal Engineer
im looking forwards to your experiment results how did you overcome the piezo problem as they sell them without the driver and i just couldn't find any for it for the bajack capacitor

The original tuning instructions for the Bajack Capacitor seem to suggest there was no driver for the peizo. So if the device is constructed according to the plans, the peizo will only make a characteristic click noise during tuning. Of course no one ever follows directions. So we all substituted a peizo with a built in driver. And no one seems to be able to get the device to work. My suggestion is to forget the driver. Build the device according to instructions.

steven chiverton

is it work?
this still wont do anything so a driver has to be used to drive it at the frequency needed 15000hz, i think, out of all the bajack capacitors i made only one gave some reality change but not since the last time so something unknown is at play that may of helped in getting the first result that i dident get again

TimeFlipper

this still wont do anything so a driver has to be used to drive it at the frequency needed 15000hz, i think, out of all the bajack capacitors i made only one gave some reality change but not since the last time so something unknown is at play that may of helped in getting the first result that i dident get again

Come on Steve, why dont you admit that the "reality change" you had, was brought about by consuming a six pack of Tooheys Blue and nothing to do with a Bajak Flux Capacitor :sick: :LOL:.

Mayhem

Zenith
Come on Steve, why dont you admit that the "reality change" you had, was brought about by consuming a six pack of Tooheys Blue and nothing to do with a Bajak Flux Capacitor :sick::LOL:.

Steve is in the west no chance of him drinking Tooheys Blue, anyway s being a light beer by ABV a reality change on that
would be nie on a miracle:)