New Natural Healing on Cancer

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am a Cancer Researcher (I am not a MD or Doctor) I read all kinds of Cancer reports and try to make some understanding out of the Cancer Research’s papers. I am now eager to start writing a new Natural Healing Book on Cancer. I would hope that the enclosed documentary “Burzynski the Movie”, saves the life’s of members and their love one’s.

Here is a documentary about yet another doctor who has had a solution for cancer that actually works better than chemo, radiation and surgery and the FDA and others have done nothing short of lying, stealing and blocking it from being available for You and your love one’s ...

Check it out here now before they take it down:

http://www.energeticsecrets.com/?p=612 Burzynski the Movie

I think they did a great production job on this one and the story is remarkable. Blatant big pharmacy
domination...

Hope you enjoy knowing the truth - and you enjoy this film. Let's pray Dr Burzynski's anti-neoplastins
are available to all soon!

Best of Health,

Professor Opmmur

titorite

Have you heard about the work of Anthony Holland or Royal Rife?

Peregrini

There is no doubt that natural cures and preventive measures for Cancer and most other ailments exist. The biggest problem lies with discerning the quack's from the true practitioners. Unfortunately, most people, including me and I majored in biology, have a hard time separating the wheat from the chaff. This then gives the critics and the Government the opening to regulate and stifle advances in natural treatment therapies. That Big Pharma has it's tentacles entwined into the process doesn't make matters any easier.

titorite

There is no doubt that natural cures and preventive measures for Cancer and most other ailments exist. The biggest problem lies with discerning the quack's from the true practitioners. Unfortunately, most people, including me and I majored in biology, have a hard time separating the wheat from the chaff. This then gives the critics and the Government the opening to regulate and stifle advances in natural treatment therapies. That Big Pharma has it's tentacles entwined into the process doesn't make matters any easier.

How about you Peregrini... Do you know anything about Holland? The dude has been doing true double blind studies with help from another cancer researcher. I've posted on it before but I am unsure if you noticed... or cared.... thought I'd say something about it again.

Peregrini

titorite;
I'm not familiar with Anthony Holland and a quick Google of the name returned a musician and a man who was missing and found dead. Do you have a link to the one you refer to?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I do not consider myself an authority on cancer, I just read a lot of reports by doctors they claim they are researching cancer.

No I have not heard about Peregrini and his Research. I would be very interesting in reading this information. Could you please send me information on Peregrini... Thank You, for the information in advance of you sending it to me.

I am very familiar with Royal Rife I have many books and papers on Rife also his frequencies and schematics on how to build a Rife unit. His methods are great using frequencies and electromagnetic in the range of hundreds of watts of power. I have not heard of Anthony Holland. Could you please send me information on Anthony Holland. Thank You, for the information in advance of you sending it to me.

Peregrini

Professor opmmur;
I am Peregrini. I am just a poster here not a cancer researcher. Titorite and I were discussing Anthony Holland an apparent researcher.

Samstwitch

Dr. Lorraine Day cured herself of malignant cancer using natural healing methods, i.e., organic foods, vegetarian diet, 8 glasses of bottle water a day, daily exposure to the sun, mild daily exercise, etc. Dr. Day was a guest on Art Bell's Radio Show many times. Visit her Website at: http://drday.com/

Charusaya

Dear Prof. Opmmur,

I know of a person who has spent years studying the effects of natural healing methods and truly understands why they work. Having explored many natural methods he recommends silver/gold colloidal waters which he creates in a unique way.

(The efficacy of silver collidals is only now beginning to be realized by those in conventional medicine as seen by a very recent article in UK News about researchers at the University of Leeds who have found silver to be at least as effective in treating cancer as a leading drug used in chemotherapy. It may take them a while to do anything of practical use though, is my feeling.)

Incidentally... the person I mention above says raw foods and collidals have a common working principle.

If you are interested I can tell you more about his treatment methods which people have been using as they are gentle and quite inexpensive.

Regards.