New Nuclear-Fusion Energy Break through

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I found this article very interesting: It is another example that you can get more energy out, than you put in. Too many physics books say it is impossible for this phenomenon to happen and so many professors and science teachers are still teaching that it is impossible.

This process does a lot of good ones it is perfected and put into practice. This nuclear energy has no radiation to pollute the planet and no carbon discharges either. It is clean energy, which is what we all been looking for.

Professor Opmmur

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It was publicly announced today. But I found it very alarming that there was no substance to the announcement. It was mentioned that we can now duplicate the conditions on the sun to produce fusion. There was no elaboration on how they did it though. I'm just supposed to believe them? Science isn't built on "We say so!" And no empirical data was provided. I'm just calling it like I see it. The academic community has lost all credibility with this one!

Harte

I found this article very interesting: It is another example that you can get more energy out, than you put in. Too many physics books say it is impossible for this phenomenon to happen and so many professors and science teachers are still teaching that it is impossible.

Professor Opmmur
Those same physics books and professors explain exactly what happens during nuclear fusion. You don't get more energy out than you put in if you count the mass affected by the fusion as part of the energy equation.
Mass and energy are in fact interchangeable.

Harte