New on this world

Voyageur

Are there universes with only 2 dimensions? Did you ever experience such a place?
Last time I observed 2D world when I played supermario :)

Well, there is, because everything you can imagine, forms a relationship in a world of that frequency, and if you look enough you can find a life there.

I think someone has asked same with our world too. "There is a world where humans have crated themselves an illusion that they can't curve spacetime, can't get out of their body, control their experience"

"But that is impossible how can anyone believe so much their reality to be only one? I do not believe....."

And maybe that's is the way aliens found our earth :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So, what dimension are you from?
It is hard to tell where I am from, because there is not such thing as time when you leave this world. So how can I tell my first experience? :) but I love to spend time in e.g. fifth dimensional places, curving spacetime around, observing different bubble-realities, putting them together to form a new energy relationships, wortexes and worlds. Have you ever had a experience when you wrap spacetimereality around you, in a way that it makes a bubble, and in a same time you 'suck' energy around you forming a fifth dimensional tunnel in trheedimensional world? It felt like I had a wings of an angel :)

Sometimes I communicate with different beings, visit their ships as I already mention. I have not communicated so much of those who are from zeta reticuli, so I find you very interesting :) I have talked with hybrids but not so much with zetas anyway... tell me about your world :)

I'm not really from Zeta Reticuli, that I know of. :) We Earthlings are all alien hybrids, are we not?

Voyageur

So, what dimension are you from?
It is hard to tell where I am from, because there is not such thing as time when you leave this world. So how can I tell my first experience? :) but I love to spend time in e.g. fifth dimensional places, curving spacetime around, observing different bubble-realities, putting them together to form a new energy relationships, wortexes and worlds. Have you ever had a experience when you wrap spacetimereality around you, in a way that it makes a bubble, and in a same time you 'suck' energy around you forming a fifth dimensional tunnel in trheedimensional world? It felt like I had a wings of an angel :)

Sometimes I communicate with different beings, visit their ships as I already mention. I have not communicated so much of those who are from zeta reticuli, so I find you very interesting :) I have talked with hybrids but not so much with zetas anyway... tell me about your world :)

I'm not really from Zeta Reticuli, that I know of. :) We Earthlings are all alien hybrids, are we not?

Maybe we are mix of things, and at this time on earth some people activate different potentials, create vortexes to different frequencies and shift themselves in timelines where they experience things called "supernatural", so yes :)

Did you mean that humans has always been hybrids or that people have shifted from 80's into dna code which allows them to tap into a higher energies?

Voyageur

Do you have a begining? Where you born? Do you have parents?
I used to have these 3D experiences by appearing on a situations, creating certain kind of experiences on earth. Hard to say what is my beginning, even on earth I have visited here before, of course in a human form (can you imagine if I would came as a form of angel or alien here, it would be like going on local store wearing bikinis at winter :) ). Humans have been living times that are not that interesting, but I have had experiences with a lot of offensive energies too, once I even was fighting with rebels (I found a place where I did not have to kill anyone, it would be too much for me.

But after soviet union collapsed, I thought that humans are coming together more and maybe it is time to have a full life experience here. So, yes, I have a normal family (can you tell what is normal in these frequencies?) And I have lived somewhat 25years here, in this northern city in a middle of nowhere :) but now I am interested to collect group who spread similar experiences or ideology and I am happy to see there are many who are interested multidimensional living.

so shortly; other lifetimes, not necessarily born in a way you think birth is, but this lifetime, yes, because I wanted to see what is human living. Thak you for asking,

Please tell me about yourself :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Maybe we are mix of things, and at this time on earth some people activate different potentials, create vortexes to different frequencies and shift themselves in timelines where they experience things called "supernatural", so yes :)

Did you mean that humans has always been hybrids or that people have shifted from 80's into dna code which allows them to tap into a higher energies?

Well, we are born with DNA. I think that we have been hybrids for a very long time, since perhaps the Egyptian era. We all probably have that secret DNA that identifies what aliens we were bred with.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm curious to know more about the creatures and species you encountered. Feel free to start a new discussion to tell us these entities unknown to us, mortals. :)

Voyageur

Well, we are born with DNA. I think that we have been hybrids for a very long time, since perhaps the Egyptian era. We all probably have that secret DNA that identifies what aliens we were bred with.
Yes I see, maybe some et's came here and manipulate some of us dna to create a little bit different (and intelligent?) Humans.