New organization will rise soon

DariusTTA

New organization will rise soon

Hello, i'm new here, my name's Darius and i have some partners now and we are making TTA - Time Travel Assembly in the future, it should be ready for it's new members within a month. We have a project, we have schematics, we have all we need, i am currently experimenting with the x-force.
More tips coming soon.

CaryP

Re: New organization will rise soon

Welcome to the plantation Darius, and best of luck with your TTA project. Care to elaborate on your first post. How far into the future are you making TTA? Are you claiming to be from the future? Thanks for your response.

Cary

DariusTTA

No i am not from the future, i am from present time, but i want to make it happen, i mean x-force is an energy that can take things to neutrinos and achieve speed of light, so i am doing it right now, i will tell you more about the tta as soon as i create the website and get hosting, you can be members of it and help our crew/team. Thanks for reply.

Zoomerz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"DariusTTA\")</div>
please don't be so rude, thanks.[/b]
Since the only one to respond so far was CaryP, and his response was very polite, what are you talking about *rude*????

Z-

StarLord

Darius, hold up there a min hoss, no one has been rude to you. Cary was asking some very simple questions. Thanks.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"headiebean\")</div>
nice way to start off, huh?[/b]

It could very well be that the X-Force is a Tad much to handle for a person.
Smart thing to post here and warn us.

Zoomerz

Before we Darius bash....maybe this is a misunderstanding. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt! Tag, you're it Darius~

Z-

headiebean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Zoomerz\")</div>
Before we Darius bash....maybe this is a misunderstanding. I would like to give him the benefit of the doubt! Tag, you're it Darius~

Z-[/b]

two questions:

1) is this freeze tag?
2) where is "home base?"