New Paranormalis Merch Store

Num7

Administrator
🖥️ Staff
Hey everyone!

We have a new Merch Store! Now, you can proudly wear our brand with a bunch of cool items including hats, t-shirts, stickers, and more. There’s even a Paranormalis apron! It's a great way to show your support and be part of the family.

1716560772282.png

All profits go directly towards improving the forum, ensuring that Paranormalis stays online, up-to-date, and better than ever. Your purchases help maintain the site, add new features, and keep everything running smoothly.

To visit the merch store, click on the new section in our top menu labeled "Store." From there, you can browse all the products we have available. I still have a few items to create, but most of what you’d expect is there.

You can also use this link, here:

Happy shopping! :)

--Num7

Last edited:
Hey everyone!

We have a new Merch Store! Now, you can proudly wear our brand with a bunch of cool items including hats, t-shirts, stickers, and more. There’s even a Paranormalis apron! It's a great way to show your support and be part of the family.

View attachment 18477

All profits go directly towards improving the forum, ensuring that Paranormalis stays online, up-to-date, and better than ever. Your purchases help maintain the site, add new features, and keep everything running smoothly.

To visit the merch store, click on the new section in our top menu labeled "Store." From there, you can browse all the products we have available. I still have a few items to create, but most of what you’d expect is there.

You can also use this link, here:

Happy shopping! :)

--Num7

icegif-442.gif

I really want a hat!!

A quick heads up. StreamElements (our store provider) is moving its merch-selling activities to Fourthwall, another, way larger platform. It means we'll have tons of new products and apparel. :)

The downside is that I'll have to recreate all our products on that new platform, and it'll take a little time. I'll add a couple of basic products for now, but a lot more cool merch will be available soon! They even have flip-flops! lol