New Predator-Like Humanoid Reported in Massachusetts

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
SHIRLEY, Mass. — A Middlesex County resident says he saw a “transparent” bipedal creature he was unable to identify.

predator-alien-sighting-massachusetts.jpg

John, from Shirley, Massachusetts told Cryptozoology News he and his wife were driving on Squannacook Road when they encountered the two-legged being.

“We were returning from a Christmas party a few years ago,” he said. “It was about 11 p.m., we were driving approximately 10 mph down a dark road near our home. I focused on something that appeared to be walking across the road.”

John described it as an 8-foot-tall creature with a large head and completely transparent, resembling “standing water”.

“Its head was larger than a human’s. It walked from the right side of the road to just about the middle of it. I remember about 45 minutes later I was letting my dog out and I instantly smelled a foul odor that was similar to sulfur. He started jumping at something in front of me, but I couldn’t see anything, just had a feeling of high static electricity.”

Four months ago, a series of predator-like humanoid sightings, sometimes referred to as cloaked cryptids, were reported to Cryptozoology News.

In the Fall of 2014, three people released the video of a similar “creature” near Mount Rainier, Washington.

The post New Predator-Like Humanoid Reported in Massachusetts appeared first on Cryptozoology News.