New Thunderbird Sighting in Pennsylvania

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
A woman in Pennsylvania says she saw an unidentified flying creature that was twice the size of her vehicle.

thunderbird-sighting-pennsylvania.jpeg

47-year-old Luna A. told Cryptozoology News on Thursday that he encounter took place in Chester County on Nov. 26 at 6.30 A.M. The specific place, provided by the eyewitness, was omitted in order to preserve her privacy.

“I was driving East when I saw a large bird, gliding over the highway. At first, I thought it was an extra large eagle,” the healthcare worker said.

But, she adds, as she continued driving and the creature went over the car and in front of her, she was able to spot it more clearly.

“I realized just how big it actually was. The wingspan was twice the width of the car, as it flew over it and headed straight toward my car.”

“The feathers were black, or very dark brown. As it flew over my car, I ducked a bit, to look up at it, through the windshield. It was amazing to see such a beautiful sight. If I hadn’t been driving so fast–the speed limit is 70 mph– I could have attempted to take a photo,” she explained. However, a sketch of the alleged creature was attached to the report.

11296.png

Credit: Luna A./ Cryptozoology News

The sighting reportedly lasted about 45 seconds and the woman claims the creature never flapped its wings.

“It was gliding.”

Last week in Ohio, another eyewitness reported seeing a large flying creature she was not able to identify. A week earlier, a Wisconsin man had claimed to have seen a bird that resembled a “pterodactyl”.

The post New Thunderbird Sighting in Pennsylvania appeared first on Cryptozoology News.