New to an old subject

CrkboundNobi1

Around 2015 I began having experiences that led to dreams about grid points, gps coordinates, visitors of Spheres, and a machine. As the dreams came I would research the information. With the help of a friend across the country we found the world of Steven Gibbs and this simple girl from Arkansas became a student. My name is Heather. I've watched this site for years yet it never occurred to me to register for the blog, until now. I believe in good things to come. Because nothing exciting ever happens in the Ouchaita Mountains.

CrkboundNobi1

Oh I also have a gallery of unexplained digital pictures, audio recordings, and an extensive journal that I kept about dreams and strange encounters. The last dream I had was in reference to a Daniel Fry. If this name means anything to anyone, I would appreciate any input. Thanks

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh I also have a gallery of unexplained digital pictures, audio recordings, and an extensive journal that I kept about dreams and strange encounters. The last dream I had was in reference to a Daniel Fry. If this name means anything to anyone, I would appreciate any input. Thanks

This sounds very interesting. Feel free to share.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the site! Your experiences and stories sound very interesting, let alone the fact you were able to compile and document some.

See ya!

TimeFlipper

How soon can you show us those unexplained digital pictures, and audio recordings? :)..
Daniel Fry, alleged alien abductee..

CrkboundNobi1

I'm still in shock anyone wants to see them. I'm at work now, but that doesn't matter. I have a small album of pictures with me now. I can attach one quick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-095205.png
    Screenshot_20211026-095205.png
    462.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20211026-095246.png
    Screenshot_20211026-095246.png
    986.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20211026-095355.png
    Screenshot_20211026-095355.png
    560.7 KB · Views: 8

CrkboundNobi1

I'm new to this site and am working off a tiny smart phone. I will come back & explain these pictures. I wanted to send something, didn't want anyone to think I was full of poo. Thank you so much for asking me to send them. Sorry I fell asleep last night.
I'll be back. :)