New UFO Photograph from Australia

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
AUSTRALIA — A man in southeast Australia on Saturday said he saw a UFO and was able to snap a clear photograph.

Skye Knight, a 50-year-old Victoria resident, told Cryptozoology News he was taking pictures of clouds when he noticed the static flying object in the town of Moe.

“It caught my eye, it was metallic. I took one photo thinking it was a plane,” he said.

The picture, submitted to Cryptozoology News, shows a disc-shaped UFO flying between the clouds.

“I saw it at around 2:37 p.m.,” Knight said. “It looks like a classic disc, I guess.”

20170422_150734.jpg

A UFO flies through the Victoria skies. Credit: Skye Knight

DSC_0691-01-01.jpeg

The disc-shaped flying object was allegedly visible for about 5 minutes. Credit: Skye Knight

The sighting reportedly took about 5 minutes and then the UFO disappeared. Cryptozoology News was unable to obtain reliable EXIF data about the photograph, since the original image was already watermarked by the photographer.

In 2014, a Canadian man submitted a similar photograph in Ontario.

shishis-ufo-ontario-canada-classic-shape.jpg

Credit: Paul Shishis

These unidentified flying objects are similar to the one shown in the McMinnville, Oregon UFO pictures taken by a farmer in 1950.

mcminnville-ufo-farmer-picture.png

LIFE-1950.jpg

Life magazine, June 1950

The archetypal image was also reborn during the decade of the 90s thanks to a poster nailed to the office’s wall of agents Mulder and Scully on the X-Files TV show. This happened at a time when triangular, disc-shaped and cigar-shaped UFOs were commonly reported UFO sightings around the world.

I_Want_to_Believe_UFO_poster.jpg

“I Want to Believe” UFO poster shown on the X-Files TV show in the 1990s

Moe is a town located 80 miles east of Melbourne and has a population of 16,200.

The post New UFO Photograph from Australia appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Good photos. Where is that telescopic lens when you need it, though? :)