New Urban legends

BlastTyrant

So i was talking to my brother the other day and he mentioned a Blood Mary type ritual kids were doing these days called The Midnight Man, it is a Off brance of what we use to do as kids with the Bloody mary legend, so it got me thinking. What else are the kids being scared by these Days so i did some Googling and Youtubing And found these 2 which are fairly popular.

The Midnight Man

The Slenderman
This one is so Famous right now there is actually a internet movie based on the storys!

And of course the Infamouse BEK
The Black Eyed Children Phenomenon - YouTube
BEK Discussion on Coast 2 Coast
If you can Find any new one's feel free to post!

Whitelight

923463_609331865746226_639792485_n.jpg

BlastTyrant

The Slenderman is a interesting one, there is a report of the student who made it all up saying it was fake but still reports flood in

HDRKID

OK, some say the BEK are an omen. Like they will often give warnings of bad things that are coming. These will soon occur. Perhaps that is why they show up. I too begin to pity the Black Eyed Kids and the situation they are in... However, the real monsters are not the BEK, but the people who do not let em in. Most of these clown believe in the god of science. Their rationale is mostly unimpeded by ethical concerns.

Actually, these people would not place any constraints on research would hinder scientific discovery or technological advances in health care. Look at the current mess we are in. Do not blame that on the BEK, but on science. Without science we would not have the ability to destroy our earth - an ability we will soon use.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It is! :)

I don't think I should tell my GF about the Slender man. She's so scared of those weird creatures and scary things. Pretty much like she's scared of the black eyed kids. lol.