New Yorker Claims Bigfoot Encounter

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
ALCOVE, N.Y. — A man says he saw a Bigfoot creature in Upstate New York.

bigfoot-new-york-state.jpeg

Gary, who didn’t provide a last name, said last Sunday that he was just a child when he and his friends encountered the alleged biped.

“I was seven years old. We were playing by a stream, there were lots of trees. We used to go play in there,” he said on a 14-minute-long video.

Suddenly, explains Gary, his friend Mike tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to look up.

“He says ‘don’t say a word’. Then I look up and see this guy there… I thought he was wearing overalls. But I look down and I’m like ‘wait a second that’s that’s not overalls’. That is like weeping willow leaves draped over his shoulders and they went all the way down to his knees and then I looked at his legs and I saw hair,” he told YouTuber Evanmonster1.

Gary described the being as a big hairy ape with a red nose. According to the eyewitness, the animal was using branches as camouflage and he says he is sure it was an ape.

“He was holding another creature in his hand, a little hairy ape.”

The man says the creature had also noticed their presence and that it was staring at them.

“But not in a menacing way,” he explains. “It just looked at me with a blank face. So I got up and we started walking towards the hill, to get away from the area. There were seven of us there. When we reached the hill we began screaming and freaked out. When I got home I told my mother, but she got mad because I was late for dinner.”

Some researchers believe Bigfoot exhibits a natural curiosity toward domesticated animals, loud noises like cars or chainsaws, and “especially the screaming of children at play”.

“Repeatedly, Sasquatches have been watched in these contexts, occasionally for hours, and even attempted interaction in the play of children. Sometimes, a Sasquatch seen in the open will retreat into cover, but remain to watch his observers from hiding,” the BFRO claims.

In 1981, Cindy Barone, a 13-year-old girl from Michigan, claimed to have found a Bigfoot in her barn, allegedly coming so close to the creature that she was able to touch “its fur”.

In October of 2014, a child said he had seen a “white Bigfoot” running around his property. Four days later, an 8-year-old Canadian boy was able to snap a few pictures of what some researchers called a Sasquatch creature. Eight months earlier, a young boy from Kentucky stated to have seen “Bigfoot” peeking at him through a window outside his house.

In early 2015, a retired police officer from California made similar claims about an encounter he reportedly had with the creature as a child.

You can listen to Gary’s full story here.

The post New Yorker Claims Bigfoot Encounter appeared first on Cryptozoology News.