Newbie here 1st thread I shot live a PORTAL opening and "people" manifesting as they emerged from it

Snow

First - Welcome to Paranormalis. Second, yes I have seen videos purporting to be time or interdimensional travelers.

I don't understand why you are "testing" us. We are interested in all events of this type. That is why we are here.

I am prepared to view the video with an open mind, but as you can see, most of us are unwilling to do the dance of the doves to see it. We've been there, done that. Just do it.

Carl Miller

@Targeted

Before making up your mind weather you are showing the video or not i would like to 'say' something to you.

First thing= i would like you to know that you are among friends here on this website. You are not coaxed to do anything. The most important thing is that posting the video you would be contributing yourself to our researches on time traveling. So, think about it, Targeted. And be welcome to Paranormalis- a place that helps us think outside the box.

Second thing= Remember that the most secure thing to do in your case. I mean considering that you are an 'insider' is exposing what you know. I invite you to be brave and honest with your personal mission in life. Each one of us would have an individual mission in life. By doing that you would make Peace with yourself and your conscientious side.

Third and last thing= Suppose i fail in getting a response from you (i would like to watch your video...). Then, even so i thank you for having posted this thread. Something tells me you are speaking your heart away. You must be telling the truth. Thank You!!!

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
You are all aware that these videos come from youtube , ( think $$ per thousand of views, ) if i was an video edititor i would make these once in awhile and make money out of it almost all of these are fake, i have rarely seen a convincing video of someone who actually film something on the fly on there phone as beliveable , very few im not convince even remotely

mistertimes

they don't make money from this shit z... I saw the video .. money is shit
I don't know if I believe that video though.. it did look more credible than other videos but still as I said 2017.. lots of lies everywhere