Newbie here 1st thread I shot live a PORTAL opening and "people" manifesting as they emerged from it

snowfalls4ever

When your physicist friend said it could be from the "jump room" he is referring to project Stargate, the only real and credible government operated secret time travel program that I'm aware of. Back in the 1980s they recruited Highly gifted children (I.e~Mensa) and sent them forward or backward in time to have them give honest experiences and feedback. If it's from the "jump room", I def wouldn't be suprised. I'd love to see the video for myself ;)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The fact that it says ApexTV in the top corner should tell you that this is fake ;) ApexTV being a regular poster here, I'm sure he won't mind me outing him ;)
OK :) Well then what do you think we will see here? Something? Nothing? More maybe?

Would be nice to see something new but I'm not holding my breath. Time travel isn't my reason for being on Paranormalis but it is an interesting by-product. The delay in the Posting of this footage is telling, I'll not waste any more time on this thread.

JustMe

This sounds like a fishing post to open the door to a new wave of hoaxers. I hate the whole "I have a video which is amazing evidence, but I need to tell a whole story and drag it out first" nonsense. There is likely no actual video or a hoax video on YouTube. mistertimes, your defence of the new member, based on no info, makes no sense either. The guy didn't even say anything about his video being on YouTube and yet you know which one it is? Also when someone says they have met or know physicists it always makes me laugh. How does a random guy who had a chance encounter with a time portal just happen to know the exact person to show it to? And what are the chances of the same person also having had an encounter with what they seem to be claiming are extra-terrestrials? This has hoax/BS written all over it...

Carl Miller

@JustMe

This is why i post my own Picture and FBI @ CIA would track me down in 5 minutes since i detest those VPNs. Anonymity can be another name to superficiality or insubstantiality. If i ever be punish for anything, and now and then we may make mistakes, of course i mean sometimes we are inconvenient. We are not perfect. But at least you are dealing with a real person.
The guy comes into the website boasting to have some vídeos and some weird experiences.... Look, next time i will not lose my time with these butterflies....

mistertimes

I don't know why I need to have to go and find it for you you bunch of lazys

you got iPhones all over why cant you move the finger a little?

mistertimes

and just me may be right.. but this individual does not make money from this video.. no way youtube will send him a dime for it... so either he is a nut case or truly believe it is what he saw or it may be really what he saw

here is another video he put there with 40000 views.. if you think he make a dime you guys are nuts

it may be fake indeed but this is now how you make money from youtube.. not even close

mistertimes

don't know.. looks fake to me but it's better than the other fakes out there since in this case I don't think it's done on purpose..

JustMe

it may be fake indeed but this is now how you make money from youtube.. not even club we
Wrong! As someone who has worked in marketing and online media for over a decade, I would like to point out that his guy has hundreds of videos aimed at getting views for money. He is running a YouTube channel, if this is even the same guy. If you are correct then this guy, across all of his videos, has a very high number of "views". As anyone who actually knows what they are talking about will tell you, that is exactly how you start to make money. The issue with what he has produced is that it appears that the videos are there purely to get views. No single person could realistically have that number of chance paranormal experiences. So this is either a regular hoaxer, someone who is purely in it for the money, or someone who is some kind of budget paranormal investigator. I still find it odd that they did not post the link themselves, and is giving us the old "I spoke to a physicist and feared for my life" line, which I hate. If it were true why would they have uploaded it on their YouTube channel which contains a large number of videos aimed at getting traffic for advertising cash? Would it not be good for them to seed the video on a paranormal website to try to drive views to the videos? Suspect, huh? I think we can all go ahead and stick a fork in this one. It's done. Game over. Nice try, but an obvious hoax.

Last edited: