Newbie here 1st thread I shot live a PORTAL opening and "people" manifesting as they emerged from it

Targeted

Hey everyone, my first post/thread. I found this forum yesterday while looking for a good place to discuss what i accidently caught LIVE on video. First, I want to state-- not that you have any reason to believe me--that I have ZERO skills or experience with CGI or anything in that realm. I shot the vid with the only camera/computer/device I have, my cheap $19 LG smartphone. So this is what i captured....

While sitting in a parking lot last Oct '16, my car in reverse to leave, ans on my back up cam I saw a blurry, plasma looking thing hovering in mid air approx 25 ft behind me. It was about 3 ft off the ground and approx 3 ft in front of a solid concrete wall of a sporting good store. I turned around but could only see it via the backup cam. I began recording this anomaly and soon after, a lot more energy began to emerge and 2 distinct figures began to manifest which quickly became 2 regular looking people-- a father and son, both of East Indian descent. Soon after, the same spot did the exact same thing but this time a single person emerged, a man in a security guard uniform. The 3 people all just casually walked away. The father and son got into a car which was parked near mine, and drove off. The spot began manifesting energy again but i was very rattled however i still hesitantly began recording but my phone said I only had a minute or so of memory. I then left.
Guys/gals, I've been told by a couple physicists that I have the ONLY REAL recording of actual time travel that theyve ever seen or heard of. The video is authentic, legitimate, with no editing at all. The place where it occurred seems to attract bizarre events which I notice frequently.

Before i post it, I'm curious (for sake of argument, just assume it's a 100% legit, clear video of a portal manifesting and 3 "time travelers", or similar, manifesting themselves and emerging from said portal) First, have any of you seen something like this? Second, what would you do with it?
Thanks, and great forum.

Targeted

Hi fellas,
I do want to show the forum, and it isnt bs in any way. I'm not familiar with all the lingo, but one of the physicists who's seen it said "you really have something there , be careful." This guy has over 50 yrs experience and said he always knew this existed but never seen it and that he's now convinced due to seeing my video. He told me with 100% certainty that its time travel and he thinks gov't sponsored however not sure why he came to that conclusion. I haven't been able to get a hold of him to explain what he meant by that, however he talked about "the jump room" , and other things I'm not familiar with such as it being plasma....i think he meant the portal is plasma, but not sure? Additionally, I had MUFON wanting to come to me to investigate it, not sure how common that is though, do they investigate everything or only certain things? Not sure.

I hope this doesnt discredit me but, I'm not sure, I may be an abductee, because 1) I have other videos that have pretty darn clear "beings" of some sort. Almost as good as the portal vid. 2) I have bizarre aircraft overhead almost every night, I've had witnesses with me who've seen them right along with me and can't believe it. Possibly drones, but one was an actual saucer aircraft with very clear red lights that went around it continuously.3) The portal video is quite possibly "beings" of some sort in human disguise. Especially considering one of them was a kid who looked maybe 13 or so, and another was dressed in a security guard uniform. Those were clearly disguises, not what I'd consider normal time travel attire...whatever that may be...heh.

All that aside, I guess. Im really curious if any of you have seen something, in this realm on video that you'd consider authentic? I know what i have, and would allow any kind of video forensics to prove its legitimacy if necessary. Assuming for a second it is indeed what i claim, what should I do with it? Any opinions? At least a couple suggestions then I'll post it. I'm really not trying to be a jerk or anything...please don't think that, it's just that i think I may have one of the most profound videos ever shot...i mean..
Ever...., but have no direction. Thanks.

mistertimes

its all over youtube.. you can search it... I saw it I think 3 weeks ago when he put it.. it looks good but many do not buy it.. still though looks good.. he cant really make a living off youtube he is not a pro and this field doesn't bring money... he also doesn't seem to be a wack job or attention whore...

then again its 2017...

mistertimes

by the way target.. if this is real deal your life would be at risk so get a security firm to protect you.. not that it would help but at least you will have someone watching over you

and no there are no real time travel videos on the internet (civilian "internet" that is)

dimensional time travel however is very real both to past and future, the only thing that changes is the dimension you travel to.. the loop.. you cant travel in the same dimension .. traveling meaning you cross dimensions.. you penetrate the layer that humans know as dark matter into a different dimension and then every action of you can split that dimension also and create a new dimension splitting that dimension you traveled to once again.. in fact it happens infinite number of times for eternity.. this is your multiverse, it's just not yet understood in the 21st century

Himalayan Hermit

I'm just curious about the "east indian" part. How did you ascertain that they were from India. Are you from India or I'm assuming you have Indian friends?

Secondly - as crazy as I sound, what you described sound exactly like a scene out of the Time Travel series, Sliders. Anyways, let's see the video and until then no use typing long messages at least from my side. I am not going to go spend time searching for it on YouTube, which contains 100s of "so called authentic TT videos" :D

Nothing against you, but do share the video and rest shall follow :)