Newbie Here

dreamer_girl

Newbie Here

Hello everyone,
I have been a silent reader on here for some time now...I thought i'd finally introduce myself since this site seemed very interesting to stick around...I guess i'm here for the same reasons as everyone else, because of an interest in time travel...I have had numerous tragic dreams that have come true, although some i wish i never had...But i knew there was definately more out there that we have yet to discover...If prophesy is real, then Time travel as well could be real...And just like all of you, i'm still waiting for that definate proof of time travel...I look forward to getting to know you all and continue reading about your experiences and learning myself...Oh i forgot to mention i am from Texas....>:D< @);-

KiraSjon

Re: Newbie Here

Welcome to the plantation Dreamer! :) Hope you enjoy it here

CaryP

Welcome to the plantation dreamer girl. Nice to see a Southern Belle joining the ranks. Yeeha to Texas. I live next door in Louisiana.

Cary

dreamer_girl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
Welcome to the plantation dreamer girl. Nice to see a Southern Belle joining the ranks. Yeeha to Texas. I live next door in Louisiana.

Cary[/b]
Nice to meet you Cary:grin:

aurora51

welcome dreamer girl. i can relate to the dream thing, i have had a couple myself and it is sort of eerie if you think about it.
have fun and enjoy!

dreamer_girl

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"aurora51\")</div>
welcome dreamer girl. i can relate to the dream thing, i have had a couple myself and it is sort of eerie if you think about it.
have fun and enjoy![/b]

Yes very errie and many times when i dreamt of death for my own parents and friends, its terrifying....But sites like this one may be able to help me understand them more without critizism...

DWOMT

Wow I didn't even notice. I thought me and JediStryker were the only San Antonians on this board! Nice to meet you dreamergirl!

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site dreamergirl. I hope that you enjoy posting here and have a fun, informative time. By the way, if you would like to join my user group the Freedom Fighters, just go to your User CP>Group Memberships and send me a request. Also listen in to my upcoming show The Freedom Fighter Hour airing on TTF Radio May 10th. Again, welcome to the site and have fun!!!!!

Your TTF F.F/C.O: Zeo

John

WElcome Dreamer,
I look forward to reading your posts! And I am glad that you decided to register and become an "official" member of the community.