Newfangled

Chris Genoa

Newfangled

Hey Everybody,

I\'m a newbie here and I can\'t tell you how excited I was to find a forum dedicated to time travel. I\'m a huge fan of pretty much every time travel book and film ever made, and I also do a lot of reading about the real science behind it (Paul Davies, Clifford Pickover, Stephen Hawking, and Michio Kaku are some favorites).

I\'m also a science fiction writer and, of course, time travel frequently turns up in my writing.

Looking forward to joining in on some of your discussions...

binary

Re: Newfangled

Hi Chris,

I'm sure you'll fit right in. I also want to write fiction. I do write, but not fiction. Not yet anyway. I'll probably be after you for some tips here soon.

B

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chris Genoa\")</div>
Hey Everybody,

I\'m a newbie here and I can\'t tell you how excited I was to find a forum dedicated to time travel. I\'m a huge fan of pretty much every time travel book and film ever made, and I also do a lot of reading about the real science behind it (Paul Davies, Clifford Pickover, Stephen Hawking, and Michio Kaku are some favorites).

I\'m also a science fiction writer and, of course, time travel frequently turns up in my ?writing.

Looking forward to joining in on some of your discussions...
[/b]

Chris Genoa

Re: Newfangled

Hi binary,

Sure, I'd love to talk about writing tips. I've only published one book so far and I still have tons to learn myself, but I'd be glad share what I've learned so far.