'Newidian' Alien species

Sam Slagg

I have a friend who experienced missing time. He doesn't know if he was abducted or not, but here is what he said:

"Newidian..yeah that's really familiar. I think they were visiting us a lot in the 70's and were known for some sort of technology..."
Interesting. The first abduction I had with these beings was in the seventies. However they are still very much here.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a friend who experienced missing time. He doesn't know if he was abducted or not, but here is what he said:

"Newidian..yeah that's really familiar. I think they were visiting us a lot in the 70's and were known for some sort of technology..."
Interesting. The first abduction I had with these beings was in the seventies. However they are still very much here.

Maybe he has a vague memory of being told that...

AnaVan321

Google suggests New Indians. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Never heard of them either.

Can you tell us more about how you got to know this?
I searched for them and this site is the only one on the entire web that came up with it. It’s frustrating to not have any access to information on this topic. Have anything new regarding info?

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm not sure what the OP is talking about (and I'm an abductee and I still don't)

HOWEVER.....
You can't find out about all the aliens through Google or the internet.
That would be silly. Think of all the trillions of galaxies and dimensions.

HDRKID

I did check the russian book and did not find them. However, I did find that they call the BEK the Killy - Tokurt from Vela.

Most aliens feel that human houses tiny boxes or very square.
boxyai2-gigapixel2.jpgdogroadai2-gigapixel2.jpg

Also, they do not understand why we spend so much time with our canine companions.

drai2-gigapixel2.jpg