News

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog I am sorry I haven't been on in awhile on the forum I had to do a lot of things in general anyways I wanted to tell you when I get enough paypal money I am going to buy the bajak flux capacitor also I am reading books on electricity or electronics it is more a beginner book but I am learning some stuff I haven't read it all yet just to let you know maybe one or two chapters it is a cool book and I am a beginner so I won't be inventing any stuff for now maybe I will go to the store tomorrow or the day after and buy some things digital and electronical but I am not going to radioshack because they are very expensive if anyone who builds machines and devices in the forum as paypal for a low price I will buy it from you like the bajak flux capacitor I don't like the HDR because it is too expensive and I don't want to waste my time on it for sure you can pm me in the forum if no one in the forum can invent or build a flux capacitor real one not back to the future one then I will buy it myself.

Frog186

Hi All again news update I will probably go to radio shack tomorrow and build the small flux capacitor not the big one in my spare time yeah I am bored and excited at the same time but if it is expensive then I won't be able to get the parts that is the drag of the whole situation and if I can't do that then I will make my own small machine or device instead well I will talk with you all later on see ya later and thanks for listening and your time and patience.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Sweet! :) I'm glad you decided to build a device of your own.

Can you show us the schematics you are going to use?

Frog186

I am going to use hdrkid's parts to build the small flux capacitor that he used as well from his website instructions I don't have any time to explain it to you right now I am busy at the moment with other stuff in general I will talk with you tomorrow and if I can't get the parts then I will go with something different.

Frog186

I went to radio shack today and bought the parts but I hope it works in general also I bought one part wrong I was supposed to get a 220uf electrotyic capacitor I got instead a 470uf electrotyic capacitor and it will be more powerful I hope if it works of course everything else was right on my list but right now I am doing other stuff in general so there is an update for now I will talk with you all later on thanks for listening.

Frog186

Another update I just wanted to tell you I won't be working on the small flux capacitor today because it is very hot today outside and inside of my house so I am going to wait until next week to work on it also I am going to my parents house to go swimming and talk with them in general and so much more if it wasn't very hot I would work on my small flux capacitor sorry about that guys I will get to it but not now well that is the update for now I will talk with you all later on.