Nibiru: Why is No one Talking??

OK we have all seen and heard the Truth seekers talk about Nibiru the rouge Planet. You Believe?

• Total voters

tcoats64

Is there or Isn't there a Rouge Planet
Called Planet X, Brown Dwarf star or Nibiru? And Please leave other comments so I can read what you say
On the matter?

Harte

Our solar system may contain other undiscovered planets, but a planet Nibiru is a lie completely fabricated by Zechariah Sitchin and not found in any ancient text.

Harte

tcoats64

Our solar system may contain other undiscovered planets, but a planet Nibiru is a lie completely fabricated by Zechariah Sitchin and not found in any ancient text.

Harte
So your saying that Nibiru is not Worm wood?

Harte

Carl Miller

i was not directing to the poster, tcoats64. Nothing personal.
What 'abhors' us is a shameless lie just like Nibiru one.
Gonna tell you how i got to hate this lie. It is nothing new.
Once i got in touch with a spiritist movement that brought back old babilonian creeds.
You know Sumerian cults and beliefs.
It is an old belief that we have a binary system and the twin brother of our sun is by now a brown dwarf star which would finally have fallen by the sun gravity just like any other planet that we know today. The only difference is that this brown dwarf star route takes 72.000 years to complete the whole orbit round the sun.
Impossible according to physics.
Although being much smaller than the sun the brown dwarf would have had much more gravity power than the sun. It would be more likely that the sun began to circumscribe its twin brother, and not the other way around.
I am sorry. But talking about Nibiru does not attract a scientific minded person. There are enough physical evidences to dismiss the existence of Nibiru.
As i posted in the introduction once i belonged to a spiritist center dedicated to babilonian creeds. I had expected Nibiru to come since the following year after my signing up for the creed. Nothing happened. Subsequently 'we' haven't had Nibiru the following year, neither the following year following the previous one and so on...
People will continue posting the coming of Nibiru due to this current year, the next year , in 2018, 2019,2020 and nothing will happen. Do not ask me why they will go on with this lie, cause i do not know.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It was pretty trendy to talk about Nibiru from 2010 to 2012, but now as of 2017, it's getting pretty old.

Maybe there's a lost rogue planet out there. Nibiru stories might be inspired by that concept, but I don't think there is a Nibiru planet lurking out there, as described by those who believe in it.

Carl Miller

It was pretty trendy to talk about Nibiru from 2010 to 2012, but now as of 2017, it's getting pretty old.

Maybe there's a lost rogue planet out there. Nibiru stories might be inspired by that concept, but I don't think there is a Nibiru planet lurking out there, as described by those who believe in it.

I does not draw attention, not anymore!

tcoats64

i was not directing to the poster, tcoats64. Nothing personal.
What 'abhors' us is a shameless lie just like Nibiru one.
Gonna tell you how i got to hate this lie. It is nothing new.
Once i got in touch with a spiritist movement that brought back old babilonian creeds.
You know Sumerian cults and beliefs.
It is an old belief that we have a binary system and the twin brother of our sun is by now a brown dwarf star which would finally have fallen by the sun gravity just like any other planet that we know today. The only difference is that this brown dwarf star route takes 72.000 years to complete the whole orbit round the sun.
Impossible according to physics.
Although being much smaller than the sun the brown dwarf would have had much more gravity power than the sun. It would be more likely that the sun began to circumscribe its twin brother, and not the other way around.
I am sorry. But talking about Nibiru does not attract a scientific minded person. There are enough physical evidences to dismiss the existence of Nibiru.
As i posted in the introduction once i belonged to a spiritist center dedicated to babilonian creeds. I had expected Nibiru to come since the following year after my signing up for the creed. Nothing happened. Subsequently 'we' haven't had Nibiru the following year, neither the following year following the previous one and so on...
People will continue posting the coming of Nibiru due to this current year, the next year , in 2018, 2019,2020 and nothing will happen. Do not ask me why they will go on with this lie, cause i do not know.
Thank you for helping me understand your point, just was wondering and finding more and more about how this brown dwarf and Biblical end times go together.