Nibriu to crash into Earth march/april 2016

Derrick C.

been reading several reports, all credible that the planet X (Nibriu) is going to be making a lethally close orbit to earth in march/april of this year. i belive it could possibly happen as we recently have discovered a unkown/9th planet in our solar system. Dang it Martian did you send planet X to collide with us with your gravity gun :p:D:cautious:

Amin

been reading several reports, all credible that the planet X (Nibriu) is going to be making a lethally close orbit to earth in march/april of this year. i belive it could possibly happen as we recently have discovered a unkown/9th planet in our solar system. Dang it Martian did you send planet X to collide with us with your gravity gun [emoji14]:D:cautious:
its a hoax. this planet has been traveling thousands years. I think it is too early.

Harte

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte

Amin

There is not, and never has been, any such thing as any planet even remotely like the fraudulent "Nibiru," a scam perpetrated on the ignorant to make money by the con man Zechariah Sitchin.

Harte
Forget sitchin. have u been asleep lately about the 9th planet discovery. anyway it doesnt mean I believe what they say automatically just giving them benifit benifit of the dought and open mindess.
you dont need to stick to sitchins belives.

TnWatchdog

We don't even know what is at the bottom of the ocean, except for saltwater, so how can we truly know what is out there in the far reaches of space. I do think it is interesting that ancient civilizations seem to think something was here in the past and chances are, whatever it was, could return. We could be right or wrong or let me put it his way, wrong or right...time will tell. In the meantime we can settle in and continue to graze in the fields of materialism. BUY...OBEY

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
been reading several reports, all credible that the planet X (Nibriu) is going to be making a lethally close orbit to earth in march/april of this year. i belive it could possibly happen as we recently have discovered a unkown/9th planet in our solar system. Dang it Martian did you send planet X to collide with us with your gravity gun :p:D:cautious:

The newly discovered planet that they believe is Planet X will be closer. I believe that's why we are able to detect it, now. It has a huge orbit, so once it gets close to us, it will continue to go farther and farther away. It takes it 15,000 years to complete an orbit. So, when it comes "dangerously close" to Earth, it will be once in a lifetime experience.

If you imagine Earth on this map, I wouldn't think it would cross Earth's orbit, but it could cross Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. I'd be more concerned about those.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...eptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

The next questions -- where is it located NOW and when will it get close? Will it even happen in our lifetime?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

The newly discovered planet that they believe is Planet X will be closer. I believe that's why we are able to detect it, now. It has a huge orbit, so once it gets close to us, it will continue to go farther and farther away. It takes it 15,000 years to complete an orbit. So, when it comes "dangerously close" to Earth, it will be once in a lifetime experience.

If you imagine Earth on this map, I wouldn't think it would cross Earth's orbit, but it could cross Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. I'd be more concerned about those.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...eptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

The next questions -- where is it located NOW and when will it get close? Will it even happen in our lifetime?

I have to point out that this Planet X has not been observed. Or discovered. It is still just in the imaginary mathematics being used. But then they have been saying another planet should be out there since I was in school. And it still hasn't happened yet.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I have to point out that this Planet X has not been observed. Or discovered. It is still just in the imaginary mathematics being used. But then they have been saying another planet should be out there since I was in school. And it still hasn't happened yet.

Alright. I believe I read that someone has been wondering if the new planet was planet X. I have no proof either way.

TimeFlipper

We don't even know what is at the bottom of the ocean, except for saltwater, so how can we truly know what is out there in the far reaches of space. I do think it is interesting that ancient civilizations seem to think something was here in the past and chances are, whatever it was, could return. We could be right or wrong or let me put it his way, wrong or right...time will tell. In the meantime we can settle in and continue to graze in the fields of materialism. BUY...OBEY
Yep Dawg youre right, materialism is like a bargain, its something you dont need at a price you can buy it for ;):D