Nibriu to crash into Earth march/april 2016

steven chiverton

been reading several reports, all credible that the planet X (Nibriu) is going to be making a lethally close orbit to earth in march/april of this year. i belive it could possibly happen as we recently have discovered a unkown/9th planet in our solar system. Dang it Martian did you send planet X to collide with us with your gravity gun :p:D:cautious:

The newly discovered planet that they believe is Planet X will be closer. I believe that's why we are able to detect it, now. It has a huge orbit, so once it gets close to us, it will continue to go farther and farther away. It takes it 15,000 years to complete an orbit. So, when it comes "dangerously close" to Earth, it will be once in a lifetime experience.

If you imagine Earth on this map, I wouldn't think it would cross Earth's orbit, but it could cross Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. I'd be more concerned about those.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2016...eptune-sized-planet-lurks-unseen-solar-system

The next questions -- where is it located NOW and when will it get close? Will it even happen in our lifetime?

I have to point out that this Planet X has not been observed. Or discovered. It is still just in the imaginary mathematics being used. But then they have been saying another planet should be out there since I was in school. And it still hasn't happened yet.
planet x has been re- discoverd about 3 or more times over 40 years and given the same name and the date its said to impact up has past and never happend at all another false phrophet

Night Vision

The Nibiru system will never actually crash into Earth ::LOL:: But will sure do a whole shit load of damage as this system passes :cool:
:D
:ninja: I can't wait to witness this awesome natural event that sparked and created all religions all around the world :)
:cool:

Last edited: