Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

Lumbergooz

In his riddle of time articles, the great Steven Gibbs mentions Tesla coil as an effective instrument to enhance or energize the HDR.
My questions to those who experimented with this coil, what is the potential of using a RODIN coil as primary in a a Tesla coil ? and what is the potential of using a quartz bar as a core for the coil ??

NaturalPhilosopher

I used a tesla coil for it
worked well.

well the aircore secondary coil if designed as a cone does do weird things.
walter russell used a cone shaped tesla coil for free energy
friend of a friend of mine from 15yrs ago was using cone bifilar coils to grow quartz crystals that used quantum entanglement to communicate. After the quartz grew(took weeks) in a high pressure, high heat silica dissolved in acid container he'd chop the crystals in half and then attached a crystal radio transmitter-receiver setup and got communication over thousands of miles with only milliwatts of power.

I wouldn't put quartz in the secondary coil cuz that doesn't produce positive energy.
like using the south pole of the hdr electromagnet. Same type.
i don't think the coil would do anything in the secondary other than just screwing up the high voltage EM field when it distorts from the high voltage of the coil.

it's true about the tesla coil, need to radionically tune the spark gap. ya just widen the gap between the electrodes slowly as you rub your finger on the rubbing plate of the hdr or some other piece of plastic. Then when you get a stick you stop expanding the gap. Then it's set. Turn it on over a vortex for a few minutes and turn off. Works just like the hdr.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

have to make a tesla coil, cuz the prices for them are just crazily stupid high.
fortunately not impossible.
made one with an ignition coil, and a secondary I wound with a homemade coil winder jig.
used empty 40oz beer bottles as saltwater filled leyden jars.
stainless spherical kitchen drawer pulls from Ikea for the spark gap
used 4 plexiglass rectangles cut at a 45degree angle and glued to a plexiglass box to hold the windings for the primary(pain in the butt)1
10inch steel garden globe I drilled open with a hole saw(not easy)

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@NaturalPhilosopher thanks for sharing the details. my experience is that winding a cone coil is not so easy . I am using a CD changer platform modified as a winding jig. as seen below

I have always appreciated your inventiveness including your CD changer platform modified as a winding jig...Unlike some members who never display anything they are supposed to have built :cool: :D..

Lumbergooz

@NaturalPhilosopher @TimeFlipper , thanks for encouragement, and now sharing the foot switch speed control pedal which I made to control my speed while winding the coils. this was a dc motor speed ctrl module from ebay, but i built the mechanics that control the potentiometer by foot pedalling...the moment i feel my winding getting messed up, i just lift my foot off the pedal to reduce or stop the motor.:

Attachments

• pedals (1).jpg
    pedals (1).jpg
    294 KB · Views: 12
  • pedals (2).jpg
    pedals (2).jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 10
  • pedals (3).jpg
    pedals (3).jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 9

TimeFlipper

@NaturalPhilosopher @TimeFlipper , thanks for encouragement, and now sharing the foot switch speed control pedal which I made to control my speed while winding the coils. this was a dc motor speed ctrl module from ebay, but i built the mechanics that control the potentiometer by foot pedalling...the moment i feel my winding getting messed up, i just lift my foot off the pedal to reduce or stop the motor.:

Impressive work..Make certain you don't fall asleep while you are controlling the speed with your foot, or you might completely mess up the coil winding and have to start all over again :sleep: :eek:..

NaturalPhilosopher

footpedal idea...nice.
yeah my winding jig was a little wild.
it would just speed along and I'd barely handle it.
used a router speed control from harbor freight but didn't work perfectly.

great idea