Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just sharing my coil winding jig. It is motorized. But I rarely use the motorized feature. I spend more time unwinding the mistakes I get from going too fast. I installed a hand crank on the large pulley and wind slowly by hand.

100-0439.jpg

Last edited:
Just sharing my coil winding jig. It is motorized. But I rarely use the motorized feature. I spend more time unwinding the mistakes I get from going too fast. I installed a hand crank on the large pulley and wind slowly by hand.

100-0439.jpg

I too have a similar setup. What I found is that if you increase the distance of your stock spool away from your winding coil then it’s easier to control the lay down of the wire onto the winding coil from stock spool Up close the wire doesn’t really self correct at all and every little thing ends in overlapped wires. The method increasing your distance a fair amount Maybe 1-2 feet away further (y-axis) will then once you start a little bit of the coil. Say 10-20% if it’s tight will allow you to maintain the (x-axis) Laydown angle at 90 degree opposite of the hypotenuse with very little overlaps if you just stick to the straight 90 degrees +\- 2 degrees or so. You see the reason for this is by increasing distance (x) away from the coil any correction you do make would then mean less drastic of a change of winding angle (y) Needless to say Errors still can occur with human error and it still takes a steady hand and a awesome amount of focus but it does increase production time depending on your skill sets. With this ive successfully wound some coils very quickly with a motor. Just my 2c

NaturalPhilosopher

I want to find a location where's there a lot of electrical storms.
then launch small rockets that unravel a thin wire into the sky which attracts a lighting strike.

attach the wire to a large solid copper pancake coil with a concentric secondary inside it mounted extremely well.
then a lead from the secondary attach to an array of electromagnets with only a few windings where they all point their north poles towards each other. Then place recently deceased animals inside.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I want to find a location where's there a lot of electrical storms.
then launch small rockets that unravel a thin wire into the sky which attracts a lighting strike.

attach the wire to a large solid copper pancake coil with a concentric secondary inside it mounted extremely well.
then a lead from the secondary attach to an array of electromagnets with only a few windings where they all point their north poles towards each other. Then place recently deceased animals inside.

I used to live in Florida. Lightening storms are so common over there you learn to sleep through the continuous drone of thunder in the background.

NaturalPhilosopher

ya know all of maxwell's 300 or so quaterions equations?
well turns out all that weird stuff happens at extremely high voltages and currents and especially when impulsed.
ya get all the non-linear effects

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I heard Maxwell's original equations were rewritten by Heaviside. All the good stuff like variable spin states for the electron were eliminated.