Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

NaturalPhilosopher

I heard Maxwell's original equations were rewritten by Heaviside. All the good stuff like variable spin states for the electron were eliminated.
well he simplified them for engineers.
otherwise was pretty difficult to use for practical applications

so it was both half good, but half bad.

heaviside died a very strange death. He was stoned to death by kids in the neighborhood.
he also replaced all the furniture in his house with concrete when relativity was accepted as a real science by the academic community.

the origin of electrical engineering is full of really weird stuff like this

like a century after his death, they were renovating his house and found some papers on gravity under the floorboards. Some think the papers solved gravity unification. I don't remember if they were made public or not.

NaturalPhilosopher

since you can grab the uninsulated leads of the Tesla hairpin circuit and aren't electrocuted or how the current doesn't short through tap water there is something very strange going on.

Figured out that if the heavy duty pancake transformer is made of special alloys the current will heal the body more than it hurts it. So technically can use the acupuncture points and directly conduct the current. Would have to figure out the exact ratio of radiant energy to voltage and current to be safe but it's doable.

produces the same healing as the Priore machine. Which means cellular de-differentiation and re-differentiation. Apparently happens on the subatomic scale so it doesn't need active biology. Can be dead. Not so dead that there's serious mass loss but recently is fine. Alchemists say it's possible within 3 days of death if not mutilated.

Bearden called it Gravitobiology

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was experimenting mostly with the negative voltage output Tesla coils. Things weren't the same as what is reported in the literature. I had the primary circuit setup to take whatever amps level it wanted. I honestly think it was dangerous. The output was only around 50 Kilovolts. But metal objects all over the room were electrified. Touching a metal object resulted in an instant burn.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
With a negative output coil the positive end is grounded. So all output is below ground state. I had built all 4 configurations of coil types. 2 positive coils and 2 negative coils. The output discharge looks different. Like a small cone of energy. It was a self starting coil design. A 555 chip was triggered to produce a square wave input.

NaturalPhilosopher

ah oky
that reminds me of Dollard's discharge experiments through plastics and other media.
said certain coil geometries would produce electric arcs with different colors, discharge patterns.
said he got fractal discharge patterns when measured produced shapes with the phi-ratio.
so yeah, definitely something going on