Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

Lumbergooz

@Einstein : impressed with ur winding jig, I wud luv 2 add a wind counter to mine, but I prefer a mechanical counter bcoz it is more trustworthy to keep the count when I leave the coil halfway to continue another day.
what do u think of this picture of a pyramid cone coil I am trying to wind, in a hope to get a more weird effects that circular cone. For this I made a wooden shape pyramid with scaled Egypt, and will use it as a Tesla coil.

Attachments

• jig2.jpg
    jig2.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 10

NaturalPhilosopher

@Einstein : impressed with ur winding jig, I wud luv 2 add a wind counter to mine, but I prefer a mechanical counter bcoz it is more trustworthy to keep the count when I leave the coil halfway to continue another day.
what do u think of this picture of a pyramid cone coil I am trying to wind, in a hope to get a more weird effects that circular cone. For this I made a wooden shape pyramid with scaled Egypt, and will use it as a Tesla coil.
pretty neat

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

You are right about the counter being more trustworthy. Mine would always glitch when I would stop winding for a break.

I think your pyramid coil is going to take a long time to make. I would suggest using superglue for each turn to hold it in place as you wind.

Lumbergooz

You are right about the counter being more trustworthy. Mine would always glitch when I would stop winding for a break.

I think your pyramid coil is going to take a long time to make. I would suggest using superglue for each turn to hold it in place as you wind.
Yes indeed, one needs to catch a superglue and fix each turn, I hope it will be worth the time. I am also working on 2 cone shaped coils to resemble the OTIS carr coils used in his UFO, which again originates to Tesla

NaturalPhilosopher

Yes indeed, one needs to catch a superglue and fix each turn, I hope it will be worth the time. I am also working on 2 cone shaped coils to resemble the OTIS carr coils used in his UFO, which again originates to Tesla
excellent
what core material do you plan on using?
in his designs the double cone shape had a hollow sphere inside that contained mercury. I believe it was steel.
it both physically rotated while the coil conducted electricity. Was an electromagnet gyroscope he called the utron.
he used electrical brushes to conduct the current. You can legally purchase and own mercury. Not that pricey if you purchase it secondhand. these things were on the edge of the disc that spun through horseshoe shaped electromagnets.
ya know all this already

the big secret is when people tried to replicate it they didn't generate any antigravity
one older friend of mine built the whole thing exactly to specification in the 1970s. Spent millions.
it didn't work so he tracked down Otis Carr who was elderly and living in a retirement home. He refused to give him the last tidbit of information to make it work.

Last edited:

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah good suggestion, cuz the coil on the pyramid is just going to slip off almost instantly
maybe setup that 3M spray adhesive same time. Prob won't be sticky enough.
Perhaps rubber cement would work better.

ya know if you put double sided sticky tape on the pyramid first then wind the coil that likely would be the best solution.
then spray with resin

I want to find a location where's there a lot of electrical storms.
then launch small rockets that unravel a thin wire into the sky which attracts a lighting strike.

attach the wire to a large solid copper pancake coil with a concentric secondary inside it mounted extremely well.
then a lead from the secondary attach to an array of electromagnets with only a few windings where they all point their north poles towards each other. Then place recently deceased animals inside.

Good. But in my opinion rockets could be too tasky to time things perfectly. May I recommend balloons with helium or hydrogen. I say hydrogen from water electrolysis because some places you can’t get helium. Also I believe balloons get higher than most home rockets