Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

I have used a Tesla coil with an HDR and it does step up your energies. However, I have found a side effect that it makes the HDR lose some accuracy. For example, using an HDR I did a time jump to July 4, 1934, and landed on July 3, 1934. That said using a Tesla coil + HDR I tried to hit 1915 and went to 1916 instead - the wrong year. I tried to return to 1916 and landed in 1917 - off by a year again. I do not understand what the reason is. Perhaps, it is that we have trouble tuning the Tesla coil - I use the spark gap.

View attachment 9847
This post fascinates me. Can I please pick your brain a little bit and ask you your process of achieving these feats of accomplishment. I’m interested in performing some similar jumps in time and any insight is appreciated that you can elaborate to help me do some of these things you are talking about. Or reference me to a legit source of info because often I find incomplete threads and broken missing info to actually perform. Thanks in advance and if you rather not post it can you please PM me

NaturalPhilosopher

I have used a Tesla coil with an HDR and it does step up your energies. However, I have found a side effect that it makes the HDR lose some accuracy. For example, using an HDR I did a time jump to July 4, 1934, and landed on July 3, 1934. That said using a Tesla coil + HDR I tried to hit 1915 and went to 1916 instead - the wrong year. I tried to return to 1916 and landed in 1917 - off by a year again. I do not understand what the reason is. Perhaps, it is that we have trouble tuning the Tesla coil - I use the spark gap.

View attachment 9847
well maybe this might help
spark gaps were the first radio transmitters.
they emanated a lot of white noise, hiss sounds etc...and they were hard to control to transmit on the same frequency channel.
their transmission would float a little bit as the sparkgap continued to operate cuz of heat and such.
meaning their frequency would change.

ideally a vacuum tube in place of the spark gap would make it much more reliable frequency wise.
you can change the frequency oscillation of the vacuum tube with electronics very easily and cheaply.

called a Vaccum Tube Tesla Coil(VTTC for short)
to radionically tune it for time travel you could select which oscillation frequency would work with a knob connected to a small frequency generator and op-amp. Easy and then you could also record the frequency as well.

VTTC coils with a custom made concentric pancake high voltage transformer(instead of normal high voltage transformers used to power tesla coils) is the key to making these things emanate way more aetheric energy and for functional wireless transmission of power systems.

Last edited:
well maybe this might help
spark gaps were the first radio transmitters.
they emanated a lot of white noise, hiss sounds etc...and they were hard to control to transmit on the same frequency channel.
their transmission would float a little bit as the sparkgap continued to operate cuz of heat and such.
meaning their frequency would change.

ideally a vacuum tube in place of the spark gap would make it much more reliable frequency wise.
you can change the frequency oscillation of the vacuum tube with electronics very easily and cheaply.

called a Vaccum Tube Tesla Coil(VTTC for short)
to radionically tune it for time travel you could select which oscillation frequency would work with a knob connected to a small frequency generator and op-amp. Easy and then you could also record the frequency as well.

VTTC coils with a custom made concentric pancake high voltage transformer(instead of normal high voltage transformers used to power tesla coils) is the key to making these things emanate way more aetheric energy and for functional wireless transmission of power systems.

View attachment 9849View attachment 9848
Ok I’ll look into these VTTC coils with a custom made concentric pancake high voltage transformer(instead of normal high voltage transformers) and what’s a op-amp? If you don’t mind. Also is this pancake a bifillar? Just trying to learn sorry

NaturalPhilosopher

VTTC coils produce harsh spiritual energy so to soften it you want to use a custom made concentric pancake transformer to produce radiant energy. Just like how Eric Dollard did with his 1980's Borderland Research Foundation video 'Longitudinal electricity' The transformer is the key to the function of all of Tesla's patents. They don't work without it.

NaturalPhilosopher

Ok I’ll look into these VTTC coils with a custom made concentric pancake high voltage transformer(instead of normal high voltage transformers) and what’s a op-amp? If you don’t mind. Also is this pancake a bifillar? Just trying to learn sorry
Op-amps are short for 'operational amplifier'. it's a tiny signal amplifier that uses a microchip.
it's not a bifilar pancake coil. It's like if you squished a tesla coil into a flat pancake.

making a normal tesla coil is usually how ya get started
it's not super easy but cheap and worth it

I definitely wound a bunch of coils in the past but overall just had fun with them. Tasers. Wood burning/etching, plasma pens
Wireless lighting and random junk like that. I’m more into the paranormal and phenomena side of science now as it’s got potential that is hidden within. Makes me wanna wind a coil up tonight. I got the pvc pipes in different diameters already. And mag wire. And normal wire of different gauges. Maybe I’ll look up the specs for a vttc and build one up so I will be movitated enough to actually do the circuit lol. I lack mostly on that side of things. Ya know. The electrical engineering side. Like schematic design lol