Nikola Tesla coil and time travel

NaturalPhilosopher

hdrkid when ya die...I'd like to examine your corpse.
certain tissues of your body are likely highly different than normal humans due to all the temporal energy you've been exposed to.

NaturalPhilosopher

I definitely wound a bunch of coils in the past but overall just had fun with them. Tasers. Wood burning/etching, plasma pens
Wireless lighting and random junk like that. I’m more into the paranormal and phenomena side of science now as it’s got potential that is hidden within. Makes me wanna wind a coil up tonight. I got the pvc pipes in different diameters already. And mag wire. And normal wire of different gauges. Maybe I’ll look up the specs for a vttc and build one up so I will be movitated enough to actually do the circuit lol. I lack mostly on that side of things. Ya know. The electrical engineering side. Like schematic design lol
awesome bro.
I'll help anyway I can :)

Lumbergooz

The demoralizing thing is if these invstors let all the inventions of the late 19th & early 20th century come to the world. It would be a totally different world. No cars, roads, or trains..just teleport & UFOs..No cables, everything is wireless...and most important to hungry human...with free energy the entire world can be fed. Last century would be consumed by billions of people focusing on more science development..we would have moved on several other planets and created cities there..Now look at us...Prisoners on a planet riddled with hunger, inequality, wars and conflicts over energy & resources..chained by bills, mortgage & credit cards..literally like a bull pulling the plow till death.

TimeFlipper

Helium-3 nuclear magnetic resonance (3He-NMR) is an analytical technique used to identify helium-containing compounds.

As for sonic magnetic fields my guess is some kinda audible sonic waves?

I believe you will discover that sonic waves are actually Ultrasonic waves of high amplitude, meaning above the hearing frequency of human beings at a high power :)..

IAmThoth

When you construct certain matter, even if it is a gas, in some form it may contain metallic structure in nature.
A subatomic particle is the same nature as a sub-magnetic fission material made of gas, but produces such effects as an alloy.
Therefore in your logic, you may not understand the grasp of a natural gas containing metallic nature because in your field, it hasn't been studied.

However, In a chain reaction of multiple coils against themselves with a Chamber of triple digits, a gas itself may become metallic in nature as it is forced to solidify under extreme pressure.

IAmThoth

Helium-3 nuclear magnetic resonance (3He-NMR) is an analytical technique used to identify helium-containing compounds.

As for sonic magnetic fields my guess is some kinda audible sonic waves?
A sonic magnetic field is produced by frequency that has been altered to its highest form in a controlled environment.
Using this same frequency to shift an alloy or matter in a directional motion.
This system is often used in a sequence that's perpendicular, although can be used against itself.
You take certain substances and create a rotation with such frequencies in a controlled environment and build momentum.
Thus in the process, you create a negative and positive field against itself.

In propulsion, it would have to be in numerals of 3's to work.