NIKOLA TESLA: SECRET TIME TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS

McFly

Einstein, again thanks for the link, but unfortunately the torrent seems not seeding anymore. I tried to download it through Utorrent last night and so far 0% of seeding. In the 'info' section it says 'invalid URL'. I will keep trying to seed it. Maybe the person is not online yet, but if you have the files, I would appreciate if you could send me inbox. Thanks very much in advance.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, again thanks for the link, but unfortunately the torrent seems not seeding anymore. I tried to download it through Utorrent last night and so far 0% of seeding. In the 'info' section it says 'invalid URL'. I will keep trying to seed it. Maybe the person is not online yet, but if you have the files, I would appreciate if you could send me inbox. Thanks very much in advance.

I believe I waited a couple of days. But eventually one of the seeders came online.

dustin255

Does not seem to be working? If someone gets the files I would appreciate if you could post them or put them on an external download link for a short time.

McFly

That's right dustin255. It's been a month now and the seeder for that link only went online for 5 minutes. My torrent has only 6% of total download so far. I kinda lost all my hopes to see that torrent working again.
And just like you, now I hope that someone who's got the time portal reports either provide a link for download or post the files here.

dustin255

I purchased report 6 for the Time Reports. Who knows when I will get it because Steven Gibbs doesn't tell you when he's shipped it. I would be interested in sharing that report.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I think Tesla was as human as you or I but I think there could have been some Alien intelligence interception at some point in early adulthood. The same probably happened with Einstein who was only average when at school and uni but later almost miraculously became the Einstein we know of today.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I think Tesla was as human as you or I but I think there could have been some Alien intelligence interception at some point in early adulthood. The same probably happened with Einstein who was only average when at school and uni but later almost miraculously became the Einstein we know of today.

I like your thinking, I believe there’s a possibility that you are correct based upon the advancements that these two scientists have given to this planet.

Mayhem

Zenith
He got done at the time it might have happened JG trump got the stuff that was left or so they say hhhas.