NIKOLA TESLA: SECRET TIME TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS

TimeFlipper

I think at the moment we are stuck in an "impasse", which means a situation in where no progress is possible, especially because of a "disagreement" thus creating a "deadlock"...other synonyms are dead end, stalemate, checkmate, etc etc etc...

The causes of an "impasse" could be based on information experience and belief, which in our case is Tesla and Time-Travel, that is creating the disagreements...
There are thousands and thousands of books available on Time-Travel and Tesla, and some of them are "tripe", that our member Harte spoke about...(BTW Hartey, i used to love tripe and onions with lashings of salt and vinegar on it when i was a youngster!! :D)..

There are also books that can "persuade" readers to delve even further into Time-Travel...My first such book was The Philadelphia Experiment written by Charles Berlitz and co authored by researcher William Moore, which i found extremely interesting, with references to people such as..Einstein..Thomas Townsend Brown and John Von Neuman, the latter who in later years i discovered on the internet..

I became aware of Preston Nichols who wrote, the Montauk Project series of books, and i have read all of those books several times over, which gave me some insight into Time-Travel...You will also find him on You Tube giving lectures on many topics, some of which, viewers will find highly amusing!! :LOL:...However, i personally enjoy his electronics knowledge, and were it not for Preston Nichols, i would never have been aware of the Delta Time Antenna, one of mine is shown on my profile picture, along with a black neighbours cat eating some cat biscuits i put out for her everyday :D..

The final two parts of our "impasse" are experience and belief...Many many people will NEVER believe in Time-Travel for what ever reasons they have, and many many people WILL believe in Time-Travel for their own reasons....Personally iam a believer, not because i might have read more books than other people on the subject, but because of what i have been made aware of that is fortunately part of my own interests in electronics along with very very tiny results from my own experiences...

Lastly, every member of Paranormalis has the Right to believe or disbelieve in what ever they want to without derision, and is the fundamental purpose of Paranormalis which is, discuss..debate..form an opinion, then shake hands and move onto another topic...end of :)..

Last edited:

Harte

Tesla's material is open for anyone to look at. That's the REAL problem.
Because there's nothing about time travel in it.
Fringe authors count on you not looking, and there's a lot that don't.

Harte

taykair

...every member of Paranormalis has the Right to believe or disbelieve in what ever they want to without derision...

I agree with all of that, except for the "without derision" part.

I mean, come on, man. Derision is 99% of what I do here. Without that, I'm nothing. Throw me a freakin' bone, for crissake!

TimeFlipper

Tesla's material is open for anyone to look at. That's the REAL problem.
Because there's nothing about time travel in it.
Fringe authors count on you not looking, and there's a lot that don't.

Harte

Come on Hartey, do you really believe that "everything" Tesla wrote about would be made available to the general public?
We both agree that many of the books written about Tesla are tripe, however i havent read every single such book as there are hundreds of them about....And maybe, just maybe, one of those unread books might contain a single page that is worthy of being called, a possibility of Time-Travel...

Harte

Yes, everything he had at his last laboratory and at home (which was temporarily confiscated because just in case) upon his death has been released.

No time travel. He wasn't even interested in the concept, other than to criticize Relativity and QM from the standpoint of his own ignorance on those matters.

Harte

TimeFlipper

Dont believe everything that Governments tell us Hartey...It took them years to admit Area 51 even existed, and then they dumbed it down..
The US Government had for decades refused to acknowledge that UFO`s existed until 2012, when they finally admitted that they had run an investigation process which started in 2007 (even during that investigation, parts of it were "classified", right upto now) ...Maybe in a few years time, more of Tesla`s inventions will be released to the public..

But as ever Hartey, you have the right to present your own opinions on Paranormalis (y)..

Harte

Please.
Tesla died in 1943.

Only his last papers were ever confiscated, and that only temporarily (just in case, note the year.)
And most of that was either just private stuff or insane ramblings.
You should read about him. In his last 15 or 20 years, he was well over the deep end. Seriously. About everything. Including napkins and birds.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
Whom got the last stuff of Tesla none other than John G Trump.

The old story with Harte, everything from Egypt to ^^^^^^^.

He who talks loudest and longest wins. Must get that from the teaching days.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. "

Last edited:

Harte

The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will no longer be science.

Tesla's quote proves he wasn't a scientist (he wasn't - he was an electrical engineer.)
He never conducted anything like science - he used what science had already learned to invent better and more efficient methods.

Just like Edison. Only better.

Harte

Harte

Whom got the last stuff of Tesla none other than John G Trump.

The old story with Harte, everything from Egypt to ^^^^^^^.

He who talks loudest and longest wins. Must get that from the teaching days.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. "
I give facts for free. You can't refute a single one, so you call it talking loudest and longest.

I'm sure you can't do any better than that.

Harte