NIKOLA TESLA: SECRET TIME TRAVEL EXPERIMENTS

TimeFlipper

@Mayhem Clearly my old mate, Hartey is only telling us that something "he" read about "has" to be a fact, and cannot be refuted..
And that "fact" is in Hartey`s own words: (If i remember clearly, all the so called "seized" Tesla materials were released already..quote from18th August 2018)....

@Harte Would you kindly link me to your information source, as iam not certain if the term "materials" you used, refers to objects or papers or both...Cheers :)..

Cirrus

Whom got the last stuff of Tesla none other than John G Trump.

The old story with Harte, everything from Egypt to ^^^^^^^.

He who talks loudest and longest wins. Must get that from the teaching days.

"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence. "

John Trump had possession of and reviewed all of Tesla's papers in 1943. Coincidentally, the Trump Organization's business began to boom around the same time. The Trump Organization was doing okay at the time, but really started moving in 1944. Part of the boom was due to the military housing that they built, but could part of it be hints received from the future after John Trump built a machine found in Tesla's last papers?

The last sentence in the above paragraph is, of course, a conspiracy theory. It is quite coincidental, though.

Harte

@Mayhem Clearly my old mate, Hartey is only telling us that something "he" read about "has" to be a fact, and cannot be refuted..
And that "fact" is in Hartey`s own words: (If i remember clearly, all the so called "seized" Tesla materials were released already..quote from18th August 2018)....

@Harte Would you kindly link me to your information source, as iam not certain if the term "materials" you used, refers to objects or papers or both...Cheers :)..
I could use "let me google that for you" here, but I won't.
Here's a book.
Prodigal Genius

Harte

Harte

And this about that.
The pigeon would follow Tesla around and come when he called. One time, when the pigeon was ill, he spent days in bed with her, nursing her back to health. He believed he and the pigeon understood each other. “I loved that pigeon,” he told a friend. “I loved her as a man loves a woman, and she loved me.”

A day came, though, when the pigeon flew to Tesla’s window with terrible news. Tesla knew that she was trying to tell him that she would die. Beams of light shot out of her eyes, he claimed, and then life escaped her.

Tesla had completely lost his mind. In his final days, he was an old madman, love-starved and alone, getting through on the joys of a hallucinated love affair with a pigeon. He died shortly after. He was found by a maid, in his hotel room, completely alone.
Source

Most biographies of the man agree. The one's that don't don't mention it, concentrating mainly on his conflicts and competition with Edison.

Harte

Harte

And one more:
By 1912, Tesla began to withdraw from that doubting world. He was clearly showing signs of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and was potentially a high-functioning autistic. He became obsessed with cleanliness and fixated on the number three; he began shaking hands with people and washing his hands—all done in sets of three. He had to have 18 napkins on his table during meals, and would count his steps whenever he walked anywhere. He claimed to have an abnormal sensitivity to sounds, as well as an acute sense of sight, and he later wrote that he had “a violent aversion against the earrings of women,” and “the sight of a pearl would almost give me a fit.”
Read more: The Rise and Fall of Nikola Tesla and his Tower | History | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

Harte

TimeFlipper

I could use "let me google that for you" here, but I won't.
Here's a book.
Prodigal Genius

Harte

Its ok Hartey, i never expected you to know where the quote you made came from :LOL:..
I doubt very much that the answer is in that book the "Prodigal Genius", or you would have said, Here is THE book and not Here`s A book..:D..

As i said before you are ok to have an opinion, which appears to be based mostly on books that have tried to say that Tesla was Crazy!!....Lets face it Hartey, lots and lots of people looking on at Paranormalis would think that ALL our members (including you) are all Crazy, maybe we are!! :LOL:..

Oh, and are you are promoting the Smithsonian Magazine for $12...Hartey, i doubt very much that any member of Paranormalis would spend $12 on any magazine!! (n) :D..

I`m out this thread...Everybody have fun :D..

Last edited:

Harte

Yes, there are several here I would call crazy myself.
But people aren't going around making money off of bogus claims about us like they are about Tesla.
I'm certainly not trying to run the man down. He was a great engineer and inventor.

But he once paid a restaurant tab with his "death ray" machine in a box. So much for government coverup conspiracies on that.
And he never worked on time travel at all.

Harte